Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do you book with RHC points to bank for exchange?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you book with RHC points to bank for exchange?

I tend to book Powell place to bank with SFX..

What do you book to bank and with whom?
    Traveling Broadens the mind and I want to do more French Quarter Fest in New Orleans is my favourite festival

For SFX, i used to book NYC when the points needed to book NYC were lower. My most recent SFX deposit was Kona Coast Resort.

Comment

Mail to Mark@sfx, ask him what is the procedure (which week they accept, who the guest name should be...)

Jya-Ning
      Jya-Ning

Comment

SamH

Do you know if it is Kona Coast Resort I or Kona Coast Resort II.

Thanks
        Traveling Broadens the mind and I want to do more French Quarter Fest in New Orleans is my favourite festival

Comment

I've recently run against the problem that RHC will not confirm deposits. They want you to tell them how much you want to deposit in RCI and they do it all. Tried to deposit a week I'd reserved into Trading Places and RHC refused to confirm.

Originally posted by MaryH View Post
          I tend to book Powell place to bank with SFX..
          What do you book to bank and with whom?
          ... not enough time for all the timeshares ®

Comment

If you are depositing a week booked with RHC points with an exchange company other than RCI, you should sit back and let the exchange company do the work - RHC legally cannot prevent you from depositing your week anywhere you choose, and the alternative exchange companies know what to say to overcome the resistance (at least SFX does a good job dealing with them).

Comment

SamH

Do you know if it is Kona Coast Resort I or Kona Coast Resort II.

Thanks
              MaryH,

I do not know. I asked Mark at SFX which Royal Holiday resorts SFX would accept as a deposit. He looked at the list and mentioned either Kona Coast and Powell Place year round so I deposited Kona Coast since its two bedroom units were reasonably priced.

Have you tried calling Royal Holiday to determine in which resort their units are located?

Sam

Comment

Hi Sam,

My impression was that it was Kona Coast II but not 100% sure.

Comment

I have successfully deposited some into DAE recently and they got verified. Run into a slight issue with PI wih Sandra not available the rep I am dealing with is asking me how to get it verified lol.

If you deposit into RCI, how many TPU does RCi give you for how many RHC points?

I also deposited into SFX last year but have too many bonus week to deposit there right now.

Comment

Every year if I have spare points, I reserve a studio unit in Mexico which costs me 5000 points and deposit it with DAE. I never have a problem. For the first time, DAE sent me a form to authorize the deposit and in subsequently years, did not ask for the signature again. I also think about reserve a Powell unit to deposit with SFX.

Comment

Okay. Quick summary on my recent experiences.

SFX - I have deposited 3 weeks with SFX last year but with loads of weeks and bonus weeks, did not deposit this year.

DAE - 1 studio Mexico deposit last year. 2 1bdrm deposits this April with $149 bonus weeks for being 6 months out.

PI - 1 studio Mexico deposit on 2 for 1 and 1 1bdrm on 3 for 1 last year. 2 1bdrms on 2 for 1 this April. Some reps not as familiar.

TPI - TPI rep insisting that they were told by RHC that RHC only work with RCI. Make them looks a bit out of touch when their competitors accepts RHC deposit.

Comment

thanks for the update
                        Okay. Quick summary on my recent experiences.
                        SFX - I have deposited 3 weeks with SFX last year but with loads of weeks and bonus weeks, did not deposit this year.
                        DAE - 1 studio Mexico deposit last year. 2 1bdrm deposits this April with $149 bonus weeks for being 6 months out.
                        PI - 1 studio Mexico deposit on 2 for 1 and 1 1bdrm on 3 for 1 last year. 2 1bdrms on 2 for 1 this April. Some reps not as familiar.
                        TPI - TPI rep insisting that they were told by RHC that RHC only work with RCI. Make them looks a bit out of touch when their competitors accepts RHC deposit.
                        ... not enough time for all the timeshares ®

Comment

Working...
                        X