Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marriott Timeshare Location in Washington DC

Received the following email.

Marriott Vacation Club® at The Mayflower!

We’re excited to announce that you can now enjoy a fabulous new location with Marriott Vacation Club®: Marriott Vacation Club at The Mayflower in Washington, D.C.

All Owners can take advantage of this new Marriott Vacation Club destination as an exchange usage of their ownership. Beginning August 1, 2015, Enrolled and Points Owners may request an exchange reservation through the Marriott Vacation Club Destinations Exchange Program, while Owners of Weeks may request exchange access through Interval International.

Listed on the National Register of Historic Places, The Mayflower is your place in the heart of Washington, D.C., providing a chic retreat with unique local flavor. Choose from Guest Suites, Deluxe Rooms and Guest Rooms, all boasting updated designs that blends historic elegance and modern style. During your stay, you’ll also enjoy refined luxury and thoughtful amenities including access to an on-site fitness center. Additionally, you'll have the opportunity to experience the tastes and ambience of the hotel restaurant, EDGAR Bar & Kitchen, currently open for breakfast, lunch and dinner.

From the property, you’re within easy walking distance of public transportation and the area’s famous historic sites, cultural offerings and world-class shopping and dining. All the city’s attractions are awaiting your discovery, from the White House to the Smithsonian and the National Mall.

http://www.marriott.com/hotels/trave...ph-collection/
    Pat
    *** My Website ***

Nice! I wonder how many units are dedicated to the Vacation Club. Hmm... looks like straight up hotel rooms.

Comment

Originally posted by Glitter Brunello View Post
      Nice! I wonder how many units are dedicated to the Vacation Club. Hmm... looks like straight up hotel rooms.
      They have three different room classifications. When I went to the hotel site they had 8 including Concierge level rooms. They big question is, if you are staying as a MVCI guest, will you have access to the lounge for free breakfast and evening snacks as a Marriott Reward Platinum or Gold guest.
      Pat
      *** My Website ***

Comment

Nice with rates from $159, probably in the dead of winter.

Comment

II Code.Resort.............. .....View...........Unit Description
          KING....The Mayflower.............N/A............Guest Room w/1 King
          DBDB....The Mayflower.............N/A............Guest Room w/2 Double
          DLUX....The Mayflower.............N/A............Deluxe Guest Room, w/2 Double
          KSTE....The Mayflower.............N/A............Executive Suite, w/1 King
          OBST....The Mayflower.............N/A............Junior Suite, w/1 King, Sofabed, 2 Bathrooms

Saw this OY
          Pat
          *** My Website ***

Comment

Working...
          X