Disneyland timeshares

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disneyland timeshares

What are the best Disneyland timeshares - mainly RCI ones? Would love to stay close to the park someday.

I haven't stayed in any of them, but supposedly the best is Disney's Grand Californian, which is very hard to get through RCI (it can be a challenge for non-Californian owners in DVC!). Renting from DVC (Disney Vacation Club) owners is more doable, although it's pricey. That's the only RCI resort within easy walking distance, IMHO, although they're all within a 10-15 minute drive with average traffic.

If you get serious about going there, check out the Dis Boards. Very informative site, at least when it comes to Disney World. And I've learned a thing or two about Disneyland there, as well, however I haven't seriously researched a vacation there yet.

http://www.disboards.com/forums/disn...california.26/

Comment

Wyndham Bonnet Creek has a lot of fans and is attainable through RCI. I think the shuttle has to be paid for but it is the closest "off Disney" property.
      Lawren
      ------------------------
      There are many wonderful places in the world, but one of my favourite places is on the back of my horse.
      - Rolf Kopfle

Comment

I believe Bonnet Creek is near Disneyworld.
        I think Dolphin's Cove (4907) through RCI in Anaheim is very close and has 3 bedroom suites available.

Comment

I moved this to the Disney Forum
          Timeshareforums Shirts and Mugs on sale now! http://www.cafepress.com/ts4ms

Comment

Originally posted by lawren2 View Post
            Wyndham Bonnet Creek has a lot of fans and is attainable through RCI. I think the shuttle has to be paid for but it is the closest "off Disney" property.
            Originally posted by happymum View Post
            I believe Bonnet Creek is near Disneyworld.
            I think Dolphin's Cove (4907) through RCI in Anaheim is very close and has 3 bedroom suites available.
            So it is. Been a long day. LOL

Yes Dolphins Cove, WorldMark Anaheim are both very close. The problem with these is the 15% occupancy tax. 2BR WM Anaheim is >$150/week. The chances of getting a 3br in any of them is slender.

I stayed at the newly renovated Peacock Suites summer 2014 and it was a long walk to Disneyland. Very nice. There is a trolley you can get for a daily/weekly pass that stopped right outside the door.
            lawren2
            Malibu Beach Barbie & A Super Moderator
            Last edited by lawren2; 04-13-2016, 07:51 PM.
            Lawren
            ------------------------
            There are many wonderful places in the world, but one of my favourite places is on the back of my horse.
            - Rolf Kopfle

Comment

Originally posted by lawren2 View Post
              I stayed at the newly renovated Peacock Suites summer 2014 and it was a long walk to Disneyland.
              What kind of kitchen set up do they have there? When I looked into it (some years back), even the 2 BR didn't have a proper kitchen.

Comment

Working...
              X