Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Affiliate of Apollo Global Management, LLC will acquire DRI

Dear Members and Owners,

Today we announced that we have entered into a merger agreement under which an affiliate of Apollo Global Management, LLC will acquire Diamond Resorts International, Inc. We wanted to reach out to you directly to assure you that this transaction will not impact your membership or ownership in any way and you may continue to look forward to a lifetime of vacation experiences with us. Our top priority remains providing our members and owners with the unparalleled vacation experiences they have come to expect, and we will continue to deliver exceptional hospitality.

We look forward to seeing you on your next vacation.

Stay happy, Stay healthy and Stay Vacationed.™

Sincerely,
    Diamond Resorts International®

Diamond Resorts International®, 10600 West Charleston Boulevard, Las Vegas, NV 89135 USA

©Copyright 2016 Diamond Resorts Holdings, LLC. All rights reserved. Any unauthorized duplication will constitute an infringement of copyright and will be a violation of applicable state, federal and international laws.
    ... not enough time for all the timeshares ®

Who's on first?

RCI Member Since 24-Aug-1989/150-plus Exchanges***THE TIMESHARE GRIM REAPER~~~Exchanging/Searching/SW Florida/MO/AR/IA/Consumer Advocacy/Estate Planning/Sports/Boating/Fishing/Golf/Lake-living/Retirement****Sometimes ya just gotta be a dick

Comment

Anyone know who Apollo Global Management is?

Comment

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apollo_Global_Management

Comment

Well, that was interesting reading! We are going to Kauai- Point at Poipu next week. I am sure that there is a review opportunity in our future. I might even consider going if it seems that they have something to say - probably not. I will try to find out something.

Tom

Comment

Hmmm! A leveraged buyout company that specializes in distressed assets? There are a bunch of DRI folks over at TST. I wonder if the Brits are more up on this?

Comment

It looks like Diamond had some significant financial challenges this year:

http://www.timeshareconsumerassociat...tock-exchange/

Comment

Originally posted by JLB View Post
                Who's on first?

I say that because we went to the Embassy at Poipu in 1999, which became DRI . . .

Then, a couple years ago I met a guy at the golf course in Branson who's wife had been transferred here from DRI/Poipu, to work at DRI/Fall Creek Resort, when DRI took it over from . . . .

What's on second?
                RCI Member Since 24-Aug-1989/150-plus Exchanges***THE TIMESHARE GRIM REAPER~~~Exchanging/Searching/SW Florida/MO/AR/IA/Consumer Advocacy/Estate Planning/Sports/Boating/Fishing/Golf/Lake-living/Retirement****Sometimes ya just gotta be a dick

Comment

Working...
                X