Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2016 Club Fees? - new fees -total up 229% !!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2016 Club Fees? - new fees -total up 229% !!!!

Trying to figure out my invoices for fees on the Club portion of my account. [U]We had the US Base Standard Assessment, the US Point Standard Assessment and The Club Dues on the invoice in the past. This year is a whole new story and not good. Read the fine print on your bill, there are now 3, yes count'em that is 3 Club Assessments. The Club Base Standard Assessment, The Club Point Standard Assessment and The Club Point Collection Assessment. In my case this raises my Club Dues by 229% raising my total bill by 14.4%. At least the voluntary $5 ARDOC fee has disappeared. Here is how they define the fees:

THE Club® Base Standard Assessment: A base fee paid equally by all members within the membership class irrespective of how many points they own. THE Club® Point Standard Assessment: A per point fee assessed to all members within the membership class for points associated with Affiliated Resorts of THE Club®. THE Club® Point Collection Assessment: A per point fee assessed to all members within the membership class for points associated with Affiliated Collections of THE Club®. This includes the Premiere Vacation Collection, Monarch Grand Vacation Club, Cabo Azul, Diamond Resorts California Members Association, Diamond Resorts Hawaii Members Association, Diamond Resorts U.S. Members Associations. Additionally, a per point fee is assessed to Qualifying Interests enrolled in THE Club Combinations SM.

Can anyone explain these more clearly, especially The Club Point Standard Assessment??
Working...
X