Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Timeshare Sale finalized in 5 days, but still have unused points--HELP!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Timeshare Sale finalized in 5 days, but still have unused points--HELP!

My BlueGreen will be sold at the end of the month but still have 20,000 points. Will BlueGreen allow me to use them after the sell in finalized? Is there a way for me to get around it if they won't? Like if they were "sold" or "given" to somebody else? Would they still be considered good? I need input FAST! BlueGreen Chat operator was no help. Thanks in advance.

Originally posted by shabbydiva View Post
    My BlueGreen will be sold at the end of the month but still have 20,000 points. Will BlueGreen allow me to use them after the sell in finalized? Is there a way for me to get around it if they won't? Like if they were "sold" or "given" to somebody else? Would they still be considered good? I need input FAST! BlueGreen Chat operator was no help. Thanks in advance.
    when you sold it, did you make any kind of agreement with the buyer on who gets the current points? If so, that agreement should be honored. If not, then you can use them..before the transfer (if the buyer knows they are there, there may be some expectation that they are coming with the deed). Any reservations made for stays after the ownership transfers technically belongs to the owner, and they can change the name on that ressie to them, outright cancel it, and you will have no recourse.

Hope this help.

Greg

Comment

Working...
    X