Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WOW!!!! Bluegreen literally just stole our points!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WOW!!!! Bluegreen literally just stole our points!!!

We had purchased 16000 annual points through Pinnacle a few years ago, and just went to book with them and when we logged onto our account the points weren't showing up. We called BG and of course they had no idea. We called Pinnacle and they also had no idea but did some digging. Found a note in our account from BG that said BG terminated our ownership!! Our maintenance fees were paid, no other problems whats so ever. How is this possible? Has this happened to anyone else? They said we still own the original points purchased directly from BG though. WTF?

Originally posted by Jas_IA View Post
    We had purchased 16000 annual points through Pinnacle a few years ago, and just went to book with them and when we logged onto our account the points weren't showing up. We called BG and of course they had no idea. We called Pinnacle and they also had no idea but did some digging. Found a note in our account from BG that said BG terminated our ownership!! Our maintenance fees were paid, no other problems whats so ever. How is this possible? Has this happened to anyone else? They said we still own the original points purchased directly from BG though. WTF?
    Obviously there was a mistake.
    Chances are those new points did not make it into your original account and they set up another account for you.

Just call back with your paperwork in hand and ask for a supervisor.

And no, I have never heard of BG "stealing" anyone's points. I would say at this point they are "lost" but will be found.
    Pat
    *** My Website ***

Comment

You've been paying maintenance fees on them every year, not using them, and saying they terminated the membership? Did they tell you what the termination date was? If so, assuming you have records of having paid the maintenance fees it would seem to be an easy fix.
      Scott

Comment

We've been using the points for three years now with no problems. Paid mntnc fees last may and have used some of the points last fall with no problems. I was forwarded an email with all the account details and a "VC terminated" at the bottom.

Comment

I agree that it's gotta be a clerical error or something. Bluegreen does not want to lose owners who are actually paying their yearly fees! Second Pat on the "gather your data and keep pushing for an answer" advice.

Comment

Since there is maintenance fees and vacation club fees, maybe the vacation club didn't get paid or was not handled correctly somehow and the VC is vacation club that is terminated. If you have payment records, have them handy when you talk to someone at BG.

I did loose points when I purchased one time. I understood that I would be 'buying additional' points, BG had it set up that I would be 'trading in' current points on the purchase. Some discussion with BG got it resolved, but that is the only missing points I have experienced.
            Don

Comment

Thanks for the helpful guidance folks. When I get it resolved I'll update the thread for folks who come across it in the future.

Comment

Originally posted by Jas_IA View Post
                Thanks for the helpful guidance folks. When I get it resolved I'll update the thread for folks who come across it in the future.
                We would appreciate it. Thanks!
                Pat
                *** My Website ***

Comment

Working...
                X