Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

* Announcing TWO Big Improvements to Online Reservations * from Newsletter.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• * Announcing TWO Big Improvements to Online Reservations * from Newsletter.

"
    Plan-it Bluegreen has proven to be a huge asset for owners looking for the perfect getaway. As part of continuous improvement, we’ve taken yet another step towards making it that much better.
    Now when you search for your reservation using Plan-it Bluegreen, you’ll receive enhanced real-time feedback to help you go from just searching to booking your vacation.

Villa Availability
    Have you ever checked availability online, only to find when you returned to make your reservation it was no longer available? For the first time ever, you’ll be able to see how many villas in that unit size are available. Remember, our website always displays up-to-the minute availability and we have owners constantly searching for reservations so we can’t guarantee availability without a reservation. However, this new information is ideal for indicating your booking urgency. Now you will know if rooms are plentiful or scarce in that villa size!

More Information About Your Points
    Now when you book online using Plan-it Bluegreen, you’ll receive more feedback about the reservation you’re trying to make. If the balance or type of Points in your account prevents a specific reservation, you will instantly see an explanation along with a breakdown of your account. You can use this information to adjust your search so you can quickly find a vacation that works for you and your Points!"
    Pat
    *** My Website ***

I like the amount of rooms available. Its a nice upgrade.

Comment

Originally posted by VA_Traveller View Post
      I like the amount of rooms available. Its a nice upgrade.
      I agree, I was online last week looking for La Cabana over Christmas Holiday. Nothing nothing nothing then 1 BR - ONE unit. Grabbed it!
      The following week when I looked for my follow up date there was 5 unit types and some had 10+ units.

I like it, too. .
      Pat
      *** My Website ***

Comment

This is a good upgrade. Sure takes some of the pain out of planing

Comment

Working...
        X