Labor day weekend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Labor day weekend

I was at Big Cedar, in July for the 1st time. Now, I would love to go again over Labor day weekend with my family. Have been calling BG everyday since trying to get a reservation to no avil. Anyone have any ideas on how I might be able to get these dates 8/29 - 9/1.

TIA
    Bev

Plan in advance or hope for someone else's misfortune?
    ... not enough time for all the timeshares ®

Comment

Isn't Labor Day on 9/7 this year? Wouldn't that make Labor Day week 9/5 to 9/12?

We have a New Jersey trip planned for Labor Day week from 9/6 to 9/13...

Comment

Originally posted by freewheelin01 View Post
        Isn't Labor Day on 9/7 this year? Wouldn't that make Labor Day week 9/5 to 9/12?

We have a New Jersey trip planned for Labor Day week from 9/6 to 9/13...
        I think you did not see the date of this thread. It was refering back to 2008.
        Timeshareforums Shirts and Mugs on sale now! http://www.cafepress.com/ts4ms

Comment

OOPS! My bad!!

Comment

Seems this happens more often lately and not just on here!

Maybe post that are about renting on some date should be deleted at some point just so someone doesn't answer and start old post all over again. What a waste of everyones time to answer a old question for someone probably not even on the site any longer.

I read one the other day on TripAdvisor and after three people gave their thoughts it was stated the posting was almost four years old. Updating and clearing out post not always a bad thing!

PHILL12

Comment

Working...
            X