looking for complimentary timeshare

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• looking for complimentary timeshare

1. I am a newbie here and looking for complimentary timeshare offers or someone can tell me where I can find such offers on this forum or who to contact in order to receive such offers?

2. I saw many ppl offering week free stay but Maintenance fees (MF) were listed as well for around $600 to $700 - how is this a free stay then? can someone please explain me the dynamics of how this workS?

Thanks.

Home and Garden Shows

Now is the time of the year that the Home and Garden Shows start to appear. In the past 2 weeks we have been to 2 and have seen 8 different companies out there promoting presentations. Don't know what area of the country you are from, so I could not help you find a show. We have been to 5 presentations in the past 2 weeks and received $500.00 in cash. Did not need to stay at any resort as they were all within an hours drive from the house. I live between Williamsburg and Virginia Beach.

Comment

I am fm NJ

I am from NJ NY CT tri state area....

Comment

Originally posted by rajthebam
        I saw many ppl offering week free stay but Maintenance fees (MF) were listed as well for around $600 to $700 - how is this a free stay then? can someone please explain me the dynamics of how this workS?

Thanks.
        Not much is "free" in life. What is meant by a "complimentary" timeshare, however, is that you don't have to buy the equity, just the ongoing maintenance fees, which ae NEVER free to anybody. Continue to research and see the difference in what you can pay for a timeshare + maintenance fees, vs. the very, very rare one that someone is just trying to dump for "free".
        Marla

Comment

There is a difference between "a free stay" and ownership.

Staying one week is never free, altho it could be comped, by the resort, by the owner, by planetary alignment...

But there are some owners that just want to be rid of their timeshares, and in that case purchase price may be $0 but annual obligation is never $0. But that's ownership, not just A Free Stay.

Most of the offers I see for free stays aren't at the resort anyway, they are at nearby hotels.

If you go to a touristy location, timeshare hawkers will find you. Then you can get freebies for attending presentations, but since you are already there, no free stay.

Comment

RE: Looking for complimentary timeshare

VTR

A timeshare promotion allows you to stay at a specific resort
            for a highly discounted price - sometimes free! A resort will
            offer a timeshare promotion (highly discounted vacation)
            in exchange for you to attend one of their "resort tours".

VTR has created a section on their website, to allow timeshare
            owners the opportunity to post their timeshare promotions
            (owner referrals)

This helps both you and the timeshare owner. You receive
            a highly discounted vacation (sometimes free) and the owner
            receives an incentive from the resort for referring you as a "guest".

This creates a win-win situation for both parties!
            For more information .. go to their website and click on promotions

Timeshare Promotions

Comment

Free Timeshare

Hi, I'm quite new here and have been trying to find where to place my timeshare week 'giveaway' but thought i'd send this to you in the meantime

I have a week per year on flexi time in Summer Bay Florida, its a 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom condo sleeping 6/8 and its one of the better Gold Crown Resorts

I don't want any money for it (although I paid £7,000 in 1995) but the buyer will need to pay for any legal costs and complete before the end of December as we do not wish to pay the maintenance fee's for next year which are likely to be in the region of £500.

If your interested please get in touch

If any of you more experienced guys on here know where I can list my timeshare on Timeshare Forums please let me know

Cheers

Comment

Under community forums there is a sub forum called "freebies"
                Originally posted by pinkvodka
                Hi, I'm quite new here and have been trying to find where to place my timeshare week 'giveaway' but thought i'd send this to you in the meantime

I have a week per year on flexi time in Summer Bay Florida, its a 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom condo sleeping 6/8 and its one of the better Gold Crown Resorts

I don't want any money for it (although I paid £7,000 in 1995) but the buyer will need to pay for any legal costs and complete before the end of December as we do not wish to pay the maintenance fee's for next year which are likely to be in the region of £500.

If your interested please get in touch

If any of you more experienced guys on here know where I can list my timeshare on Timeshare Forums please let me know

Cheers

Comment

I need a ride to get the free lunch.

Comment

Westgate Vacation Villas used to give a free breakfast---even no charge for the agita---unless you said yes.

Comment

Working...
                    X