X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted Mayan Palace or Grand Mayan

Hello im from mexico and will like to buy another timeshare

on mayan palace or grand mayan better 2br but will consider a 1br

also if posible must be a old acount because the transfer fee is not to high

will consider new acount (10%) transfer but only if we coud negotiate the transfer fee

please let me know if you have one

thanks and best regards

Have a look in the freebies forum I believe someone posted one there about a little over a month or two ago.
    Timeshareforums Shirts and Mugs on sale now! http://www.cafepress.com/ts4ms

Comment

hello thanks i do it after i read your answer go and search for mayan palace or grand mayan and only one answer but is for 2008 i think

can you see it?

Comment

I would definitely go for the Grand Mayan rather than the Mayan Palace. The Grand Mayan units are a lot nicer and you get more amenities. Mayan Palace guests can't use the Grand Mayan pools or lazy river etc. whereas Grand Mayan guests can use the Mayan Palace amenities.

We have stayed 10 weeks at the Grand Mayans in Nuevo Vallarta and Riviera Maya. They are great resorts.
        John

Comment

Originally posted by JWC View Post
          I would definitely go for the Grand Mayan rather than the Mayan Palace. The Grand Mayan units are a lot nicer and you get more amenities. Mayan Palace guests can't use the Grand Mayan pools or lazy river etc. whereas Grand Mayan guests can use the Mayan Palace amenities.

We have stayed 10 weeks at the Grand Mayans in Nuevo Vallarta and Riviera Maya. They are great resorts.
          if i win on dollar that`s will be great !

ha ha ha , no yes is ok but the maintenance is much more and i usually ask for upgrade when i want grand mayan or do a exchange with my las vegas timeshare, i ask for both mayan or grand mayan witch one i can find is ok

have a nice day

Comment

Originally posted by celperf
            if i win on dollar that`s will be great !

ha ha ha , no yes is ok but the maintenance is much more and i usually ask for upgrade when i want grand mayan or do a exchange with my las vegas timeshare, i ask for both mayan or grand mayan witch one i can find is ok

have a nice day
            I don't own there. I would never buy a timeshare in Mexico. All of my stays were on exchanges through SFX. It is very easy to exchange into the Grand Mayans with SFX and there are no restrictions like 1 in 5 with RCI.
            John

Comment

i will likw to buy i travel a lot to mayan and they have good promotions for owners

Comment

Working...
              X