No announcement yet.

Selling a las Vegas planet Hollywood week 52 new years eve i2 bed apt sleeps 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Selling a las Vegas planet Hollywood week 52 new years eve i2 bed apt sleeps 4

Looking for a quick sale, does anybody know how best to sell?

Sure. Lower your price to next to nothing. Then you might be able to get rid of it...

Comment

Sad but true.

Comment

Originally posted by Stephenm291178 View Post
        Looking for a quick sale, does anybody know how best to sell?
        Is it paid off? IF you owe on any loan balance you'll never be able to get rid of it.

If it's paid for then you may be able to find a taker for little or no cash - just cover the closing/transfer fees is about all you can expect. Sorry.

Comment

I've seen weeks like this one sell for over $1000 on ebay. It may have even been in the $2-3000 range. I bet listing on Redweek and other places with patience could get even a little more. I don't think this is a $1.00 timeshare or even one you have to pay someone to take. It's just not in the $10's of thousands range. A lot of people dislike Westgate and even though it is now associated with Hilton, an owner still has to deal with Westgate. If you get an opportunity to enroll with Hilton and get into their program jump on it and it may really increase your resale potential.

If you don't have it paid off you have to sit tight anyway until you pay it off.

Comment

to me, quick = ebay no reserve

Comment

Originally posted by BoardGirl
              to me, quick = ebay no reserve
              Yep. Put together a good ad, one that answers all of the questions that buyers are likely to have - type of ownership, status of fees, how closing will be done and how closing costs will be handled (offer to pay them yourself since serious bidders will simply deduct closing costs from their bid if you say they will pay for it).

Say clearly that you will sell to the winning bidder no matter what the bid is.

There is no faster way to move a timeshare than with a good ad on eBay with no reserve $1 minimum bid auction.
              “Maybe you shouldn't dress like that.”

“This is a blouse and skirt. I don't know what you're talking about.”

“You shouldn't wear that body.”

Comment

Working...
              X