Acadia Village Resort weeks foreclosed by the town for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Acadia Village Resort weeks foreclosed by the town for sale

Contact me if interested- I have the list of properties available. There are some good weeks available for a total cost of $300 + to $ 900+ each.

would love to see the list, Tony. Thanks

Comment

me too, for a friend. NOT ME!!!

Comment

Holy cow! That is crazy....hope you are able to pick up some good weeks.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
        Pat
        *** My Website ***

Comment

Well, I have the list that was available on May11 or therabouts, so if there is a any week of interest I could check it, or you could actually call the city of Ellsworth, ME and check with them. It might even be online. They had a few weeks I was interested in, but right now we are waiting for the perfect week or the opportunity to divest a week or two first. It is a decent resort, well run and it even has an exit strategy for owners. The fees and taxes are lower than the average resort and they seem to trade well in II. One can also buy into the II gold points program for a rather low cost. The resort also has some weeks for sale and I also have a week 25 that is for sale. All units are either 2 br. townhouses, 2br lock-offs or 3br. lock offs.

Comment

We stayed in a 2br lock-off a few years ago. It is a nice place in a good location to go places and do things along coastal Maine.

Comment

I couldn't find anything online, so I may try to call the city.

Comment

Not sure if this is of any help, since its dated 2011, but there does seem to be a number to call for info on the foreclosures. Maybe they are the same people?

http://bangordailynews.com/2011/07/2...re-properties/

For information on the Ellsworth foreclosure sale, contact Leann Beal at 669-6634.
                Angela

If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change.

BTW, I'm still keeping track of how many times you annoy me.

Comment

thanks, Angela, that's the number I found too.

Comment

Working...
                  X