Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marriott Aruba Surf Club Owner referral vac

Marriott Frenchmans Cove
    Asking Price: $299 thru December, more for other seasons Location: Virgin Islands
    Description:A 5 day 4 night vacation package to the Frenchmans Reef resort in St. Thomas for $299 plus tax. You would get $75 back to use in St. Thomas. You can add additional nights or upgrade to bigger accomondations for an additional cost if available. Each vacation includes a Personal Preview of the Marriott Frenchmans Cove Timeshare resort(90 minute presentation, you are not obligated to buy anything). Website for pictures of resort they are building. http://www.vacationclub.com/resorts/...ortGallery.jsp If you have any further questions regarding this vacation, or Marriott Vacation Club ownership, please contact me.
    Kathy Dorward 610 678-3467 ESTor kdorward@comcast.net

It should be Marriott Frenchmans Cove

Sorry this add is for the Marriott Frenchmans Cove not the Aruba Surf Club

Comment

I fixed your title for you... were you unable to edit that yourself as if so I need to update the site settings (you should be able to edit the titles and post info). If the above looks wrong, try to edit again or let me know...

Comment

When I click on the thread it still says Aruba. When I click inside the add it says St. Thomas. I guess what people see when they go to the thread is wrong. Is there anyway of changing that??

Comment

Working...
        X