Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SFX offer - free all inclusive vacation if you renew or upgrade to Diamond

http://www.timeshareforums.com/forum...1&d=1499898320

I'm not techie, but I attempted to attach the copy of the email I received detailing this offer.

Not sure if it is a great offer or not, but I was intrigued! There is no mention of attending a presentation, and it appears that the all-inclusive is also gratis.
    Attached Files
    Jacki

Originally posted by jackio View Post
    http://www.timeshareforums.com/forum...1&d=1499898320

I'm not techie, but I attempted to attach the copy of the email I received detailing this offer.

Not sure if it is a great offer or not, but I was intrigued! There is no mention of attending a presentation, and it appears that the all-inclusive is also gratis.
    YAY, looks like I did it!
    Jacki

Comment

Terms and Conditions: Offer available for SFX members between the ages of 35-65. This package includes a 5-day/ 4-night stay (accommodations only / no food and beverage) If members agree to attend a 120 minute presentation while staying at the property in exchange for waiving the additional fees for the Gourmet Inclusive experience. Member(s) cannot be a current Exotic/ Prestige owner or have attended an Exotic/ Prestige presentation within the last year. This offer is not eligible for group travel and cannot be given as a gift. If members do not renew or upgrade their Diamond membership, they will pay the $1295.00 package price as listed for this promotion. Promotion will run until 12/15/17.
      So Yes a presentation is required to get the AI portion for free.

Comment

Oh too bad.
        And isn't that strange that they will only take people aged 35 to 65?
        Jacki

Comment

Working...
        X