Pono Kai 2 bdr Ocean front for $599

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pono Kai 2 bdr Ocean front for $599

I saw unit B307 for sale, top floor ocean front for 599 all in. It's on the web site of one of the companies that sells on eBay. If you are interested send me a PM and I will direct you to it.

Nice! I assume it is a fixed week/fixed unit resort?
    Pat
    *** My Website ***

Comment

No, it's a float week 1-52. Any prospective buyer would have to verify with the resort about whether the unit also floats. The listing makes it seem like the unit is fixed but that is a good question. All of the floats I have owned were not tied to a specific unit.

Comment

Originally posted by philsfan View Post
        No, it's a float week 1-52. Any prospective buyer would have to verify with the resort about whether the unit also floats. The listing makes it seem like the unit is fixed but that is a good question. All of the floats I have owned were not tied to a specific unit.
        Hmmm, so then u do not know if it is THAT oceanfront unit? Just any oceanfront unit?
        With Marriott, on any deed there is a unit and week number but the ownership floats. You are only guaranteed the view, not a specific unit that is indicated on your deed.
        Pat
        *** My Website ***

Comment

The ad gives a strong indication that they think it is a fixed unit. If you are interested I will send you the link.

Comment

The ad gives a strong indication that they think it is a fixed unit. If you are interested I will send you the link.
            Thank you but no.....just could not help but comment about oceanfront for $599!
            Pat
            *** My Website ***

Comment

I know, and that price includes all costs. If this was a fixed week there are about 40 weeks that I would have jumped on.

Comment

This one probably works the same way. I own an OF Pono Kai week, and I can use my deeded week or float 1-52. If my unit is not available when I want to go they will put me in another of the same size and view if available.

PK is a weird resort. There are three different homeowners associations that run it, BG owns quite a few units. I've only been once but I loved it. It's just so far from the East Coast...

Originally posted by GrayFal View Post
                Hmmm, so then u do not know if it is THAT oceanfront unit? Just any oceanfront unit?
                With Marriott, on any deed there is a unit and week number but the ownership floats. You are only guaranteed the view, not a specific unit that is indicated on your deed.

Comment

I offered them $100 for this week and they accepted. I own quite a few weeks there now and I have gotten a few for free but I thought this was great for $100 all in. I'm happy.
                  slip
                  Contributor - Bronze
                  Last edited by slip; 08-26-2013, 12:41 AM.
                  Up coming trips
                  May-Pono Kai Kauai, July-Jockey Club Las Vegas, October-Florida Palm Beach
                  My Website

Comment

Originally posted by slip View Post
                    I offered them $100 for this week and they accepted. I own quite a few weeks there now and I have gotten a few for free but I thought this was great for $100 all in. I'm happy.
                    Send me a pic from the B307 balcony if you ever get there!

Comment

Send me a pic from the B307 balcony if you ever get there!
                      Like!

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	pkview.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	66.9 KB
ID:	922890

Here's B305's view, it's the room right next to it. We stayed in this unit last year.
                        I'll be there in 83 days. Can't wait.
                        Up coming trips
                        My Website

Comment

Nice!

Comment

The same sellers have week #19 in C308, another oceanfront unit for $599, all in. Send me a PM if you want the seller's website name.

Comment

The same sellers have week #19 in C308, another oceanfront unit for $599, all in. Send me a PM if you want the seller's website name.

This one was just listed on EBay. Starting bid $13 and $98 closing costs. This is a great deal.
                              If anyone has any questions about the Pono Kai, just let me know.
                              Up coming trips
                              My Website

Comment

Working...
                              X