• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Velas Vallarta

Velas Vallarta
    Puerto Vallarta
    Dec. 17-22, 2023

A great time was had at Velas Vallarta in a one-bedroom Villa Plus. The bellmen took our luggage, check-in took minutes and we made it back to my happy place. Full bathroom with shower/tub and amenities like soap, shampoo, cream rinse and lotion, toothpaste and brush. Plush towels, great water pressure and lots of hot water.

King-size bed with sliders onto the balcony overlooking the pool with a view of the ocean as well. The mattresses and down comforters are to die for her. Did I mention the feather pillows. Sleep was excellent as always. Robes to use and even slippers. Large closet space with a safe, an iron and ironing board and a full-length mirror. Nice TV in the room along with new AC controls.

The living room has an L-shaped couch, we love those. TV, sliders onto the balcony with chairs and table. Connects to the dining room, and the table is all set for 4 people and a very welcoming addition.

The kitchen has everything you need plus! Basket of snacks replenished daily. The refrigerator is stocked daily with milk, beer, sodas, etc. Toaster, blender, microwave, 2 burner cooking surface, lots of counter and cabinet space.

Daily maid service is given along with turn-down service if you so desire.
    The whole resort, including the rooms, are meticulously clean. If you need something just call for it.
    They truly aim to please and they DO!

The grounds are stunning and make you forget everything outside where you feel you are in a tropical place, surrounded by well-maintained foliage, flowers, Koi ponds and even roaming peacocks. The pools of which there are three, a kiddies pool, a quiet pool and a fun pool. The quiet and fun pool has a connecting lazy river, with a slide, great for kids. Yes, of course, there is a kids club. Yes, of course, there are daily activities and nighttime shows along with a Sunday night Mexican fiesta. The best in the area with an all-female Mariachi band.

There is even service, cabanas and loungers on the sand on the beach. There are two sometimes 3 restaurants for your dining pleasure along with 24/7 room service and a poolside menu for eats and drinks. If you choose to do the All Inclusive it is just that All Inclusive. No nickel and diming, no limits. High-speed internet included, free parking, all you can eat and drink. You want 12 bottles of water, no problem. You want 12 beers, sure! Maybe you want a pitcher of margaritas and tacos to enjoy on your balcony or a bottle of wine, again no problem.

At this time we went they even had a winter solstice program on the beach, what fun! What a wonderful experience and way to close out the year as we did at Velas Vallarta.

They somehow just keep getting better and better, La Ribera restaurant has been all renovated. There was an Indian restaurant, temporary I think, and drinks in the lobby were always fun at night after the shows. Andrea for a more fine dining experience as usual was great.

The fairly new gym is a great addition and of course, the spa is always a treat. I ran out of time and never did get my massage this trip. I will have to return.

Every meal we had was presented beautifully, delicious and different and served with attentive but non-obtrusive service. We never want to leave once we arrive. The best family-oriented all-inclusive in Vallarta without a doubt.

Check-out was as smooth as check-in. Everything is easy peasy. Already booked our next visit for February. If you have never been you deserve to try this resort, if you have been but it has been a while you need to retry it as they just keep changing things for the better.
    Timeshare Addict - Mexico Travel Abounds - Happy Vacations!!

I always enjoy your reviews. Thanks for taking the time.

Comment

Thank you Nancy!
      Timeshare Addict - Mexico Travel Abounds - Happy Vacations!!

Comment

And those feather pillows? A dream. The living room setup was spot-on with an L-shaped couch (our fave!), TV, and balcony access. Dining room? Perfect for cozy meals with a welcoming vibe. Now, let's talk kitchen – fully stocked with all the essentials, plus daily snack refills and a fridge that's like a treasure trove. Maid service? Impeccable. They go the extra mile with turn-down service if you're into it. But what truly made the trip was the staff's dedication to making every moment special. Need something? Just a call away. The resort, top to bottom, was squeaky clean, and the vibes were just so chill. If you ever find yourself in Sacramento, check out this awesome guide to the best restaurants https://www.mklibrary.com/best-sacramento-restaurants/. Found it super handy for my last trip.
        Saitama
        Last edited by Saitama; 03-13-2024, 12:59 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X