Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to Add a Review, Read before starting!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to Add a Review, Read before starting!

Many members were trying to start there review from this form. That will not work. This forum is set up to discuss your review after it is submitted. You will not beable to start a new thred here but can post in a review thread.

To add a review you need to go into the resorts database and open any resort:

http://www.timeshareforums.com/forum...tsdatabase.php

On the right side column you will find a link for "Review This Resort". Click the link and follow the directions from there.
    Timeshareforums Shirts and Mugs on sale now! http://www.cafepress.com/ts4ms

I tried going to your posted link and it says not found or such...hopefully it is just down...tx
    Timeshare Addict - Mexico Travel Abounds - Happy Vacations!!

Comment

Originally posted by bezerk
      I tried going to your posted link and it says not found or such...hopefully it is just down...tx
      Try it now it is working

http://www.timeshareforums.com/forum...tsdatabase.php
      Timeshareforums Shirts and Mugs on sale now! http://www.cafepress.com/ts4ms

Comment

How do you post a review if the resort is not listed? I have a review I wanted to post for Wyndham Oceanside Pier resort.

Comment

Originally posted by regatta333
          How do you post a review if the resort is not listed? I have a review I wanted to post for Wyndham Oceanside Pier resort.
          Oceanside pier is a new resort which wasn't in the database.

It is there now.
          Bill

Comment

okay great thanks bigfrank!
            Timeshare Addict - Mexico Travel Abounds - Happy Vacations!!

Comment

Just back from two weeks in Italy, tried to enter reviews but my resorts are not listed
              RESIDENCE LA CONTESSINA
              DOMUS ROMANA HOTEL & RESIDENCE

What next?
              ... not enough time for all the timeshares ®

Comment

Originally posted by Spence View Post
                Just back from two weeks in Italy, tried to enter reviews but my resorts are not listed
                RESIDENCE LA CONTESSINA
                DOMUS ROMANA HOTEL & RESIDENCE

What next?
                \
                They will need to be added. Do these trade thru anyone other than RHC? Like II or RCI as the format would be easier to work with...
                Lawren
                ------------------------
                There are many wonderful places in the world, but one of my favourite places is on the back of my horse.
                - Rolf Kopfle

Comment

Originally posted by lawren2 View Post
                  \
                  They will need to be added. Do these trade thru anyone other than RHC? Like II or RCI as the format would be easier to work with...
                  RHC is affiliated with RCI but RCI doesn't list them. RHC only has two units at these locations.

Comment

Originally posted by Spence
                    RHC is affiliated with RCI but RCI doesn't list them. RHC only has two units at these locations.
                    I'll see if I can get them added. If not Jeri and Bill are more familiar with the database. I haven't worked in it since we first built it except to add MFs to resorts.
                    Lawren
                    ------------------------
                    There are many wonderful places in the world, but one of my favourite places is on the back of my horse.
                    - Rolf Kopfle

Comment

I'm adding them now..give me a few minutes

Comment

Originally posted by jericap
                        I'm adding them now..give me a few minutes
                        Jeri,

I think I got the Florence one in?
                        Resort Information about - RESIDENCE LA CONTESSINA

For the life of me could not find check-in day of week info on RHC site.
                        Lawren
                        ------------------------
                        - Rolf Kopfle

Comment

I just added both...Lawren I just saw your post, so I will delete one of them. I can't find the day of the week either.

Spence...Maybe you could look at them and let us know if the bedrooms are correct and what the check days are

Comment

I didn't find any doubles, so we're all set with the input. I'll wait to hear from Spence about the bedrooms and check in days to edit.

Comment

Originally posted by jericap View Post
                              I just added both...Lawren I just saw your post, so I will delete one of them. I can't find the day of the week either.

Spence...Maybe you could look at them and let us know if the bedrooms are correct and what the check days are
                              Check-in days are Wed/Sat

Comment

Working...
                              X