This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The reviews system is now LIVE!

I have fixed the last bug that I was aware of and I added an area to allow members to indicate if they stayed in a Lock out unit and if so if they only had part of a larger unit.

As promise, I have deleted ALL of the test posts that were in the reviews system. This was the last round of testing and the reviews system is OPEN FOR REAL REVIEWS!

Please do not post "Test Posts" in the reviews database anymore!

To add a review for a resort, you need to go to the resorts database, find the resort you wish to review and then press the "Review This Resort" link which you will find in the right column.

Please note that the display of the Review will be changing as I made some changes today but I am extermely busy with work this time of the year and if I didn't finish this now it might be quite some time before I can work on this more. The main "Reviews" page will also be reworked later and there will also be mechanisms to allow people to edit their review and to add photos.

I do not expect that capability to be included for weeks or more so if you want to add photos to your review you are welcome to use the photoserver and use the discussion thread to show the photos you have from the trip.

Please use the Trouble Ticket System to report any bugs that are found from this point forward.

Originally posted by Quarterbore View Post
    This was the last round of testing and the reviews system is OPEN FOR REAL REVIEWS!
    EXCELLENT!
    Lawren
    ------------------------
    There are many wonderful places in the world, but one of my favourite places is on the back of my horse.
    - Rolf Kopfle

Comment

I think I jumped the gun with this review. I had plenty more to add and I forgot at the moment we can not edit our reviews. I should also have waited to add pictures. I am not sure if we can edit it later to add pictures and edit the text.
      Timeshareforums Shirts and Mugs on sale now! http://www.cafepress.com/ts4ms

Comment

Just upload your photos to the photoserver and post them here. If you have updates or additions, post them here as well and when I get the code updated to allow edits or uploading photos you can add them to the review itself at that time.

See how I uploaded photos of Shawnee to my review...

Comment

Originally posted by Quarterbore View Post
          Just upload your photos to the photoserver and post them here. If you have updates or additions, post them here as well and when I get the code updated to allow edits or uploading photos you can add them to the review itself at that time.

See how I uploaded photos of Shawnee to my review...
          Yes I was wondering why you had put those pictures there.
          I should hold off until the system is ready as I have about 5 or 6 reviews that I am working on and I do not want to leave anything out. I will add to my review for this resort in another post on this thread. I have a few pictures that are already uploaded in the photo server but I have a lot more.
          Timeshareforums Shirts and Mugs on sale now! http://www.cafepress.com/ts4ms

Comment

Is there anyway to go back and edit one of your reviews?

Comment

Originally posted by riverdees05 View Post
              Is there anyway to go back and edit one of your reviews?
              Not at this time! Perhaps in the next few weeks BUT I can not code that at this time because of other projects that need to be a higher priority!

You ALSO cannot directly upload photos! This will also be possible LATER when I get time to spend more time writing the code to do this!

Comment

Working...
              X