Westgate loses fraud case in Tennessee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Westgate loses fraud case in Tennessee

The September -October Timesharing Today Magazine cover story is that Westgate loses fraud case in Tennessee. Tennessee's highest court affirmed a $500,000 punitive damage awards and $136,000 in legal fees to a timeshare couple. That article is about 2.5 pages long.

I would suggest that if someone is interested that they Google Westgate and find out the history of Westgate before buying into Westgate.

Here is just one of many articles that I found is a link about Westgate.

http://www.consumeraffairs.com/travel/westgate.html

I suggest is interested in Westgate check out and read old posts in Timeshare Forums and Tug they will better understand Westgate's M.O.

Bruce F. Czajkowski
    The Rushes Door Co., wk 35. Desert Club Las Vegas RCI Pts. 1 UDI Cottage CMV UDI's & 7 Oak Timbers CMV UDI's with 30,000 Bluegreen Pts. 3 World Wide Vacation Club Lind Mar Puerto Vallarta. Fox Hills RCI Pts More of our Timeshare Ownerships.

Old news . . . It's already been to appellate court. Judgment got reduced there. First court judge said they were lucky not to get criminal charges.

but . . .

That's less expensive than sexual harassment.

RCI Member Since 24-Aug-1989/150-plus Exchanges***THE TIMESHARE GRIM REAPER~~~Exchanging/Searching/SW Florida/MO/AR/IA/Consumer Advocacy/Estate Planning/Sports/Boating/Fishing/Golf/Lake-living/Retirement****Sometimes ya just gotta be a dick

Comment

I remember reading this one from other timeshare sites.

Comment

Working...
      X