Jet Airways :mad:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jet Airways :mad:

I realize this is a bad experience with an airline and not a time share, but it is probably good for frequent travelers to know.

My parents booked a flight with Jet Airways to visit my brother and his family in Germany. There departure from Toronto was delayed because there were mechanical problems with the plane. Jet Airways worked to try and get everyone onto a different flight.....but apparently that is where the work ended.

Originally my parents were supposed to fly in to Brussels and catch a connecting flight to Berlin. Instead, because they were put on another flight, they ended up going to London. That would have been fine, but Jet Airways seemed to have forgotten to book these re-routed travelers a connecting flight. The majority of the people had to try and sort this confusion out in London, with no real help from the airline. It was a total mess.

This had my parents ending up getting into Berlin 10 hours later than originally planned. With no apology or anything from the airline.

Oh, also, they lost their luggage because of the re-route. Can't forget that part. They got it delivered to the thouse two days later.

OK, so a week and a half goes by and they need to fly home. They go to check in for their flight, because online check in wasn't working, and it seems that their entire return flight got canceled. The reason? Jet Airways failed to inform the connecting airline in Brussels that passengers had been diverted on another flight. So when my parents didn't check in for their connecting flight in Brussels, they were reported as a 'no show' and their tickets were canceled. So now they had no return flight and everyone was trying to blame the mistake on everyone else. Finally after another week of being stranded in Germany and the airline not working anything out for them, they had to purchase another flight out of pocket to get home and get back to work and their lives.

This happened months ago and they still have not been reimbursed for the additional flight, plus lost wages while stuck in Germany, and no compensation for all of the hassel.

Oh, and yet again they lost thier luggage on the way home again.

This airline is the worst airline I have ever had experience with and I refuse to ever go with them. I wish I knew beforehand that my parents were going to book tickets taht would be on a jet airways flight. I would have cautioned them against it. I know that the airline is in financial trouble right now and probably have all of the passengers from that flight trying to get compensation for the colossal screw up, but if you ask me, they deserve to go under. They are a terrible company with the worst customer service of any airline.

Got an expired jet air ways experience

Comment

Originally posted by spidermidland View Post
      Were you killed or injured ?

Comment

Originally posted by spidermidland View Post
        Were you killed or injured ?

Comment

Working...
        X