Melia Timeshare Scam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Melia Timeshare Scam

I visited the Dominican Republic with my family in 2011 and stayed at Melia. I must say that the resort is very beautiful except for the cannibalistic army of mosquitoes that devoured our feet. Additionally, we had a very unpleasant experience. We signed to become a member of their timeshare. That was a big mistake. A timeshare story of deception, fabricated by a Vacation Club staff referred as a Melia scam. Salesman, Bernard Seid lies to us repeatedly. At the end, even when we did not sue the timeshare and cancel it by stopping paying for it, we lost $7500. I urged every tourist to be very careful when visiting these Dominican Republic resorts; their scam stories are becoming more and more known to the world.

Hello and

I have started a separate thread with your complaint....sorry about your experience.
    Pat
    *** My Website ***

Comment

Sorry to hear of this ..I do not know anythng about Melia Timeshare...but there is a very large hotel group in Spain and across Europe with the same name. I wonder if they are connected ?
      G

Comment

My guess is that they are, along with some in Mexico as well.

Comment

I agree with you tonyg Mexico is well known country

Comment

Working...
          X