X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A list of US airports with free wi-fi

Here is an interesting list:

Free wifi airports - SmallBusiness - Small Business Resources

I could almost swear there was a free wi-fi hotspot at LGA last night but wasn't at the airport long enough to try it out. If you know of any not on the list add them here on this thread.
    Lawren
    ------------------------
    There are many wonderful places in the world, but one of my favourite places is on the back of my horse.
    - Rolf Kopfle

This is good information. Perhaps you should make this a sticky.

Comment

Free wifi at Jacksonville FL airport.
      Mike H
      Wyndham Fairshare Plus Owners, Be cool and join the Wyndham/FairfieldHOA forum!

Comment

Originally posted by Hoc
        This is good information. Perhaps you should make this a sticky.
        I went to links to stick it but couldn't figure where it fit best. I may just stick this here.

eta and so I have.
        Lawren
        ------------------------
        There are many wonderful places in the world, but one of my favourite places is on the back of my horse.
        - Rolf Kopfle

Comment

Very useful information, thanks!

Comment

Check before you fly. The first of the two lists (free wi-fi airports) contains at least one error. The Buffalo, NY airport does not offer free wi-fi, and never has. I just checked the airport site to confirm that.

Art

Comment

Originally posted by Art
              Check before you fly. The first of the two lists (free wi-fi airports) contains at least one error. The Buffalo, NY airport does not offer free wi-fi, and never has. I just checked the airport site to confirm that.

Art
              The first list also omits Boise. The second list does include Boise.
              “Maybe you shouldn't dress like that.”

“This is a blouse and skirt. I don't know what you're talking about.”

“You shouldn't wear that body.”

Comment

Originally posted by Art

Art
                Originally posted by T. R. Oglodyte
                The first list also omits Boise. The second list does include Boise.
                I have deleted the first list as the second one appears to be more accurate. Thanks for checking and bringing that to my attention.
                Lawren
                ------------------------
                - Rolf Kopfle

Comment

Don't forget that if the Airport doesn't have free Wifi, there may be a Starbucks or others that may have it. I know last year Seattle had a Starbucks where I used their free Wifi (or maybe it was Seattle's Best??)

Cheers

Comment

skier, good thought about "other places" w/in the airports that may offer free wi/fi. I would think that all airports would offer it free. After all, folks can just use their phones these days.

Comment

nice information

Comment

Hi,
                        Great list providing. I am truly pleased to find this website. I want to thank you for this great reading.
                        I am newbie in this forum site.
                        Thanks for great sharing.

Comment

Originally posted by lawren2
                          I went to links to stick it but couldn't figure where it fit best. I may just stick this here.

eta and so I have.
                          Probably it would fit best under Airports in the links.

Comment

and if the airport isn't free it might be possible that you have a friend with a BOINGO account
                            ... not enough time for all the timeshares ®

Comment

this a great list. Thanks so much for the info

Comment

Working...
                              X