It’s been very quiet around here lately

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It’s been very quiet around here lately

I hope it’s because everyone has been vacationing! What has everyone been doing this summer? We just have one short trip to Chicago planned in a couple of weeks.
    Jacki

I've had some issues accessing the site from time to time and contacted our host this morning about it. The site seems very slow.

Anyhow, I'm off to NH this Friday, Maine in September and Cape Cod in October.

Comment

I've had some issues accessing the site from time to time and contacted our host this morning about it. The site seems very slow.

Anyhow, I'm off to NH this Friday, Maine in September and Cape Cod in October.

Comment

We generally don't travel during the summer. There is SO much going on right here in Santa Fe that we don't want to miss! International Folk Art Market, Spanish Market and Indian Market are the biggies. We will be going to the east coast end of August, and then again later in September.
        Luanne

Comment

Yes, the site not giving access to some might have something to do with it. I know I could not get on and it was saying my log in information was denied yesterday. Today was not a problem.
          Bart
          I live to vacation and vacation to live.

Comment

Finally back in today.
            Luanne

Comment

I am back with added sunburn Site was down for over a day they they fixed it started up again then went down again but I caught it early so it was fixed right away so down time was only 3-4 hours
              Timeshareforums Shirts and Mugs on sale now! http://www.cafepress.com/ts4ms

Comment

So was it the Chinese or the Russian hackers ? I wonder why they would hack this site. Tony must have upset them.

Comment

The heat has caused issues at work for me. 14 hour days have done me in so very little time for this.

Comment

I live on Cape Cod, so we usually don't do much in the summer. I spent last weekend in the Baltimore/Washington area visiting family. September I'm spending a week in San Francisco, October to Baltimore area for the Maryland Wine Festival and 2 weeks in November on the Caymans.
                    “ Peace, if it ever exists, will not be based on the fear of war but on the love of peace. ”

— Herman Wouk

Comment

Just got online since getting here Friday. What a place- nothing is quite right.

Comment

I'm usually gone on weekends. Whats the dealio with the facebook like button on the upper left corner ? Should I push it ? ha ha, I will.

I did and I don't think anything happened.

Comment

JLB is gone...
                          M. Henley

Comment

Originally posted by tonyg View Post
                            Just got online since getting here Friday. What a place- nothing is quite right.
                            Are you at one of your usual places?
                            Jacki

Comment

No, different place - couldn't get what I really wanted.

Comment

Working...
                              X