Exchange your timeshare for a cruise?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exchange your timeshare for a cruise?

Anybody exchange their timeshare for a cruise yet?
    If so with who? How did it work?
    I'm sure it's not a smoking deal as these exchanges never are,
    but I'm looking to use what I have instead of it going to waste.

Many years ago the consensus was that it wasn't a good deal. I think the best you could do back then was for a large party, but no way could you beat last minute cruise sales.

Comment

Originally posted by tonyg View Post
      Many years ago the consensus was that it wasn't a good deal. I think the best you could do back then was for a large party, but no way could you beat last minute cruise sales.
      I can’t wait until I’m retired so I can take advantage of last minute and off season deals. I’m tied to the school calendar for the next few years.
      Jacki

Comment

Not worth it, Contact Mark from SFX, He will get you the best deal out there without using you week
        Timeshareforums Shirts and Mugs on sale now! http://www.cafepress.com/ts4ms

Comment

Depends.....if it is hoping to not get used, I guess it is okay. The only way to know is to price the cruise you want using your week and then what you can get yourself from the cruise line or travel company.
          If it is about the same price and you are going to lose the time anyway, then do it.
          I have read on TUG that it works better for high price cabins, not your usual outside/balcony ones.
          Pat
          *** My Website ***

Comment

Christine I just sent you an II email. They are having a cruise sale.
            Pat
            *** My Website ***

Comment

Working...
            X