International travel solutions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• International travel solutions

Where might I find discussions, pro and con, about this titled company?

Robert
    Robert

Anyone dealt with them?
    Robert

Comment

http://www.bbb.org/central-florida/b...652/complaints

69 complaints to the BBB in 3 years

Here is an example of one complaint....

Complaint
      We were charged a large fee, plus quarterly payments for discount vacation costs, which never happened
      In April 2014, we met with Christie S****** and Bob S****. They offered us a discount vacation service through international travel solutions. The initial costs was $3,384. They also charge quarterly amounts of $59 taken from your account. We were told we would save on any vacation or even hotel stay we booked through them. We tried it for the first time in Sept. 2014 for a trip to Puerto Rico. We called the 800 number and were told they would get back to us in 24-48 hours with pricing. It took a week to get back to us only to find out their pricing was much higher than we found on our own, so we booked it ourselves. They said, they didn't understand, since their service always saves people money. We decided to go on a cruise for the first time in November 2014. We called them again, same story, they will be back with pricing 24-48 hours, yet it took over a week this time. We booked with them, only to find out after we booked, we could have saved a signifigant amount of money on our own. We called them back and they didn't have any answers, only they don't understand, since their costs are always less than what others are. I also realized they had scheduled our airfare incorrectly with us coming back a day earlier than we would be back from the cruise. I called them to get this straightened out. We never received any paperwork on our trip, so when we arrived to the port, it was a complete disaster. I called them when we returned, again, no explanation, always talking to someone new each time with absolutely no service. I then tried two more times in 2015 just to book a hotel room. Once for the ********** in Nashville, and once for the ************** in Murfreesboro, only to be told, after a week, that they do not offer any services for those particular hotels. This quote service is not at all what we were sold. We specifically asked if we had to use certain places or go to certain locations for the discounts. Both Christie & Bob responded with absolutely not. We were told we would save on all vacations and any hotels. Basically, everything you book through them is a direct savings. We have yet to save anything. It has been higher, much higher, than we can go on our own and I will also add, much easier and not messed up. This company should be out of service and not able to keep taking people's money and telling anything to get them to sign up. We want a full refund of our $3,384, plus the quarterly payments that have been taken from our account.

Member number is **************

Desired Settlement
      We want a full refund of our $
      3,384, plus the quarterly payments that were taken from our account. We also don't want any additional quarterly payments taken from our account.

Business Response
      RE: Case # ********* ****************

Mrs. ******' complaint has been resolved and settled through a discussion with both parties.

If additional information is needed, I can be reached by phone Monday-Thursday, 10am-2pm EST. The number is ************ and my email address is ****************************

Sincerely,

Tom W***
      International Travel Solutions, Employee #****

Consumer Response
      We have reached an agreement re: this case. They have agreed to s partial refund & we received that today. We are satisfied with the outcome & thank you very much for your help with this matter.

Thanks,
      ****** & ****************
      Pat
      *** My Website ***

Comment

Originally posted by RESORT2ME View Post
        Anyone dealt with them?
        I read three three or four complaints.

Basically they are selling you got $3,000-$6,000 a club membership that when people went to book with them they either did jet get back to them in a timely fashion or the Consumer found the deal for less on their own.

Steer clear of this vacation club scam.
        Pat
        *** My Website ***

Comment

Thank you, Pat.
          Robert

Comment

Pretty much what I told you in person. I thought I had posted a link to that BBB report, but, I'm old, and forgetful, I guess.

So, you want to get out of your Wyndham $$$ obligations, but you're looking at more $$$ obligation to do that.

1. Did you look at RCI Extra Vacations and Last Calls, to see if places you want to go are available? Last Calls run $300-ish, with sales as low as $200-ish. I get emails every week pushing excess inventory. There is no limit to the number of Extra Vacations and Last Call you can take. If you can get what you need through something you already have, you don't need something more.

2. Did you see if you can get rid of your Wyndhams?
            RCI Member Since 24-Aug-1989/150-plus Exchanges***THE TIMESHARE GRIM REAPER~~~Exchanging/Searching/SW Florida/MO/AR/IA/Consumer Advocacy/Estate Planning/Sports/Boating/Fishing/Golf/Lake-living/Retirement****Sometimes ya just gotta be a dick

Comment

Originally posted by JLB View Post
              Pretty much what I told you in person. I thought I had posted a link to that BBB report, but, I'm old, and forgetful, I guess.

So, you want to get out of your Wyndham $$$ obligations, but you're looking at more $$$ obligation to do that.

1. Did you look at RCI Extra Vacations and Last Calls, to see if places you want to go are available? Last Calls run $300-ish, with sales as low as $200-ish. I get emails every week pushing excess inventory. There is no limit to the number of Extra Vacations and Last Call you can take. If you can get what you need through something you already have, you don't need something more.

2. Did you see if you can get rid of your Wyndhams?
              There are 3911 Last Calls right now.
              RCI Member Since 24-Aug-1989/150-plus Exchanges***THE TIMESHARE GRIM REAPER~~~Exchanging/Searching/SW Florida/MO/AR/IA/Consumer Advocacy/Estate Planning/Sports/Boating/Fishing/Golf/Lake-living/Retirement****Sometimes ya just gotta be a dick

Comment

ITS offers their package for a price... then reduces that price for each timeshare you wish to get rid of. It only sounds good if you wish to pay someone to take your timeshares to reduce the overall cost (fees).

As far as getting vacations, I agree there are many to be had for less than what Wyndham charges. And so many, that I can go pretty close to my desired destination most of the time.
                Robert

Comment

Originally posted by RESORT2ME View Post
                  ITS offers their package for a price... then reduces that price for each timeshare you wish to get rid of. It only sounds good if you wish to pay someone to take your timeshares to reduce the overall cost (fees).

As far as getting vacations, I agree there are many to be had for less than what Wyndham charges. And so many, that I can go pretty close to my desired destination most of the time.
                  I know this has been discussed before but Wyndham has the Ovations program where they will take back most deeds.
                  I know it is annoying that you have to give back something for free that you paid a lot for but you have also had many many years of great family trips.

If it is time to downsize, Ovation is an easy way to go.

Or else list them for free over in TUG. If they are a low Maint Fee resort, they will go. Otherwise, Ovation can be a great solution.
                  Pat
                  *** My Website ***

Comment

Originally posted by GrayFal View Post
                    I know it is annoying that you have to give back something for free that you paid a lot for but you have also had many many years of great family trips. .
                    Annoying!!!??? No, that's great. It's like an RTU, with the owner determining how long.

Comment

Originally posted by JLB View Post
                      Annoying!!!??? No, that's great. It's like an RTU, with the owner determining how long.
                      I believe it can be annoying/upsetting for some who don't like the idea of the current worth if their timeshare.

And yes, it is a GREAT program for owners who want out. I bet you wish the resort where you (used to ) own had the same type of program.
                      Pat
                      *** My Website ***

Comment

Originally posted by GrayFal View Post
                        I believe it can be annoying/upsetting for some who don't like the idea of the current worth if their timeshare.

And yes, it is a GREAT program for owners who want out. I bet you wish the resort where you (used to ) own had the same type of program.
                        If a resort has any value at all, they should be tickled to get stuff back for free. It says a lot about resorts that don't. It screams, "Our timeshares are so worthless, even we don't want them."

I'm around timeshare sales people quite a lot, and they act as clueless as they always have . . . why would anyone ever want to stop owning their timeshare type of clueless. Yet, resorts in my area are still using the "we'll get you out of your other timeshares" scam if you buy ourselves. Of course, they don't. We smart people all know that.

Comment

Working...
                        X