Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How is your 2007 TS calendar shaping up?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cindi,
    I'm trying to hold back for 2008 exchanges, too. I don't do RCI or points of any kind, but I have lots of weeks still waiting for exchanges with II, SFX, Trading Places, PSE & HTSE. I check what's available every morning & force myself to remember this is just research for the future!! My 2007 is stuffed full already. The choices for 2008 haven't really materialized yet so I tell myself to keep my finger off that dang "exchange" button for now. I'm like an addict trying to kick the habit!

Seeing a 2-bedroom Ko Olina for Christmas week this morning was torture. But no way could I just whip out the ol' credit card for plane tickets so I passed easily. If you wait for last minute goodies, how do you get all the other ducks in order like airfare & car rentals?
    Julie
    The legitimate object of Government is to do for a community of people whatever they need to have done but cannot do at all or cannot do so well for themselves”- Lincoln

Comment

Last year we did 4 Wks plus some days. Was too much, the dog boarding fees hurt the chequebook.

For 2007, plans were completed about April 2006, a week in Newport RI for April school vacation, a week in Quebec in July which I may extend with a Hotel stay for a couple of nights, and then a week in Sept in Newport RI again, will probably only use it for a long weekend stay.

There are far too many weeks available for use and I need badly to get back to OZ for a visit shortly. So, that could be in the future for 2007 also.
      Mark B.

Comment

I thought I have 2007 planned done at March 2006. Mother day weekend to see the Queen. 1st week of June at Atlantic Beach, Then July 4th at Williamsburg again for 2 weeks, then last wk of Aug at Shawnee.

And I thought my family will joint us at 2006 Thanksgiving at Orlando. Then come the terrorism found in England, all the international trip add about 3 hrs. Plus some more money for security fee. So my father decided not to come.

So back to drawing board for 2007. The only week that is through external exchange is Shwanee. So will go back to see my family sometimes in 2007 for at least 2 weeks. Then see what long weekend I want to add. Now is waiting the airline ticket Feb discount pass, to see what is the next discount.

Jya-Ning
        Jya-Ning

Comment

2007 -
          NY Eve at Marriott Seaview Atlantic City
          President's Weekend in Jacksonville, FL (non-timeshare - taking Mom to see her sister)
          Last week of March/first week of April - Rome, Florence and Venice
          July 4th - Marriott Seaview Atlantic City (annual extended family vacation)
          Thanksgiving Week - Puerto Rico

2008 -
          January - pending request for Marriott Phuket LOV trip
          Easter Week - Napa Valley
          May 25th - Athens, Rhodes (Mediterrean cruise?)
          July 4th - Marriott Seaview Atlantic City
          Thanksgiving Week - Orlando

Can you tell I'm a planner?

Maria

Comment

Originally posted by mpizza View Post
            2007 -
            NY Eve at Marriott Seaview Atlantic City
            President's Weekend in Jacksonville, FL (non-timeshare - taking Mom to see her sister)
            Last week of March/first week of April - Rome, Florence and Venice
            July 4th - Marriott Seaview Atlantic City (annual extended family vacation)
            Thanksgiving Week - Puerto Rico

2008 -
            January - pending request for Marriott Phuket LOV trip
            Easter Week - Napa Valley
            May 25th - Athens, Rhodes (Mediterrean cruise?)
            July 4th - Marriott Seaview Atlantic City
            Thanksgiving Week - Orlando

Can you tell I'm a planner?

Maria
            Yup.....
            I was wondering if you got your LOV exchange - nothing here, either!
            Pat
            *** My Website ***

Comment

You all are so well organized and have made great travel plans...I feel like a young apprentice and you all are master jedi's

Comment

Originally posted by Steamboat Bill View Post
                You all are so well organized and have made great travel plans...I feel like a young apprentice and you all are master jedi's
                I love it! Ken, maybe "Master Jedi" could be a new title achieved with [X],000 posts...

Comment

Darn Jackie, you're goin and I'm a comin. Have fun. shagggy

Comment

So far only have 1 week in Napa Valley, 2B, starting May 27th, 2007.

Requested Costa Rica a long, long time ago for the first part of 2007. Doesn't look like we're going to get it which is fine. That leaves us with one week in II which we have to use up by around 11-05-07. We also have an A/C to use by the beginning of December 2007. We are "part owners" with another couple for Pueblo Bonito, Sunset Beach, Cabo, EOY (odd), but don't know what we're going with that yet.

Will probably request Colorado in the fall with the A/C.

Have a pending request for Aruba for first part of 2008.

Comment

3 vacations set, 1 to go

Last week May - Cancun

Last week August - Myrtle Beach, SC

Mid-October - Israel

Trying for Xmas week in Aruba, St. Maarten, or Grand Cayman through SFX or RCI

Best regards,
                      Stu

Comment

A Beginner's Calendar

I'm a beginner with 14K points from HGVC (Sea World & Flamingo). This is my first full year doing the timeshare thing.

For 2007:
                        Week 13 - Hilton Head: Coral Sands (RCI Trade)
                        Week 47 - Sanibel / Marco (I hope) - to be scheduled at the nine month mark!!

Would like to do Breckenridge during the ski season if it can be arranged

Planning on three weeks in Great Britain - dates and locations to be determined. Just started doing the research

Comment

I only have Playa Grande, Cabo San Lucas week 5 booked.
                          What I once considered boring, I now consider paradise.
                          Faust

Comment

My wife and I just did most of the planning for Summer 2007 yesterday. We probably won't finalize our 2007 schedule until next December since we travel a lot on short notice for maximum value.

Tomorrow, we are headed for Kauai and will be at Pono Kai from Dec 31 to January 6.

We have a unit booked at Vacation Village in Weston for Jan 14-21.

Tentatively, I have The Fountains booked for late March for the ARDA meeting. I may cancel that trip.

We will probably stay in the Marriott Ko'Olina 3 times between Feb and June depending on availability.

For next summer, it will be a west coast WorldMark extended vacation. We have the following booked for the 8-weeks from June 9 to Aug 4
                            - Big Bear
                            - Pismo Beach
                            - Marina Dunes
                            - San Francisco
                            - Windsor
                            - Klamath Falls
                            - Seaside

For next Fall, I will be trying for the Big Island and Maui for at least 2 weeks. Will be using the Super Ferry to eliminate rental car charges.

For Christmas and New Year, we will definitely be attempting Maui and/or Kauai. Or, I might take my kids on a ski vacation somewhere.

I also have a 2 bedroom Cabin at Big Cedar booked for July 8-15, a 3 bedroom penthouse unit at WorldMark Estes park in July and a 2 bedroom Oceanfront unit at La Cabana in Aruba for Thanksgiving week, but our schedule can't accommodate those trips. We will either rent, direct exchange or release those units.

Since WorldMark is building new resorts in Yellowstone and Banff, we are tentatively planning a 4-week summer vacation in 2008 in Estes Park, Wolf Creek, Yellowstone and Banff. I wanted to do that one for summer 2007, but the resorts won't be ready by then.
                            My Rental Site
                            My Resale Site

Comment

You poor thing, Boca! I feel SO sorry for you and your family
                              Jacki

Comment

Originally posted by jackio
                                You poor thing, Boca! I feel SO sorry for you and your family

All that I can say to BB's schedule is
                                Angela

If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change.

BTW, I'm still keeping track of how many times you annoy me.

Comment

Working...
                                X