Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Members - Please Introduce Yourself!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You and the kids will like to trade for the HGVC one day because they have a lagoon and a nice beach right there. We just came back from there.

I know where your tower is and the view from the top floors have to be panoramic because the building is so high and not crowded in like so many others are along Waikiki Beach.

Comment

• Hello everyone. Newbie here.

Comment

• Hello everyone this is Mallesh from India so nice to be here.....................

Comment

• Hello,

I am Steve. My wife Deb and I are nearing retirement and while we have had Bluegreen for about 18 years I recently went on a little ebay rampage and purchased a few resale some BG points, some Wyndham points and a fair number of floating or fixed week Time shares. I did this with the idea we would use them after I retired. In the meantime I will be looking to rent out the floaters and fixed weeks unless we use one or two of them. I just discovered this site.

Comment

• Originally posted by bamaaudad View Post
            Hello,

I am Steve. My wife Deb and I are nearing retirement and while we have had Bluegreen for about 18 years I recently went on a little ebay rampage and purchased a few resale some BG points, some Wyndham points and a fair number of floating or fixed week Time shares. I did this with the idea we would use them after I retired. In the meantime I will be looking to rent out the floaters and fixed weeks unless we use one or two of them. I just discovered this site.
            Welcome.

Let us know how that works out.

On a previous forum in a previous life, there was a retired couple named Ray and Darlene. They lived in New England 26 weeks a year and timeshared, mostly in Florida, 26 weeks a years. We used to see them in Florida in Januarys.

Ray's been gone for seven years this coming week.

RCI Member Since 24-Aug-1989/150-plus Exchanges***THE TIMESHARE GRIM REAPER~~~Exchanging/Searching/SW Florida/MO/AR/IA/Consumer Advocacy/Estate Planning/Sports/Boating/Fishing/Golf/Lake-living/Retirement****Sometimes ya just gotta be a dick

Comment

• Never met Darlene, but I met Ray at a TUG meeting in Boston. He and I graduated from the same college. He is missed.

Comment

• Originally posted by tonyg View Post
                Never met Darlene, but I met Ray at a TUG meeting in Boston. He and I graduated from the same college. He is missed.
                He and Darlene were from east Des Moines, and he also had a degree from U of Iowa. He gave us a "tour" of Summer Bay, like he owned it, one January.
                RCI Member Since 24-Aug-1989/150-plus Exchanges***THE TIMESHARE GRIM REAPER~~~Exchanging/Searching/SW Florida/MO/AR/IA/Consumer Advocacy/Estate Planning/Sports/Boating/Fishing/Golf/Lake-living/Retirement****Sometimes ya just gotta be a dick

Comment

• East Des Moines was Ok- not the hotsie totsie West Des Moines people.

Comment

• Hi
                    I'm Joanne and new to this forum. I own Marriott timeshares. I am looking to sell 2 or 3 of them. I own Marriott's Grand Vista in Orlando and 2 at the Grand Ocean in Hilton Head. I was referred to this site by bigfrank and would like to post my timeshares for sale here. Can someone please advise me on how this works? Thanks!

Comment

• Welcome ! Be suspicious of anyone who contacts you and says they can sell your timeshare(s) or have a buyer ready to buy. Anyone asking for an upfront substantial fee should be viewed cynically.

Comment

• Hello Everyone,
                        I am Steffy Jose from India. This my first post at Times share forum. I hope everyone doing good.

Comment

• I am an essay writer who provides help to students in UK.

Comment

• I am john corner 27 year old from texas love to involve in Blogging since 5 year

Comment

• Perhaps you should learn English if you plan on blogging in that language.

Comment

• Hi,
                                I am Jenny. I am new here. Love to read new things and want to share my thoughts.

Thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X