Are you planing on traveling this year

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are you planing on traveling this year

We are not doing timeshares or hotels but we did rent a house on the beach in the outer banks NC with my wife's sister and brother and mom. Next year we plan on going back to Nola
    Timeshareforums Shirts and Mugs on sale now! http://www.cafepress.com/ts4ms

Planning just 2 trips to our Maine timeshare. Thought about a week exchange to NH, but haven't seen anything I want yet. Maybe a trip to C the Cape in the fall, but only if the Pandemic is virtually over by then.

Comment

Just got back from 4 days in Palm Springs with DD, SIL, and DG. Planning to go to Houston in June to see DS and DIL. Hawaii in August.
      “Maybe you shouldn't dress like that.”

“This is a blouse and skirt. I don't know what you're talking about.”

“You shouldn't wear that body.”

Comment

We are going to Napa end of July and NOLA in early March. Have a couple trips scheduled for CMV/Wisconsin Dells during the summer for weekends.
        We have both gotten fully vaccinated, so feel a little better about travel.
        Don

Comment

We are heading to Orlando next week for 3 days, our first time flying. We have Las Vegas booked for October, and Boston in September. We are both fully vaccinated and I'm looking forward to feeling "normal" again.
          Jacki

Comment

After the crap I've been thru this year! Going to plan something at a Beach Destination. Hawaii sounds about right in the Fall. Maybe Costa Rica. Got plenty of timeshare crap carried over from last year. Looked on Marriott DC point and I came up with nothing. Let me check II weeks now?
            Flying at MACH4 +

Comment

Hi, honestly 2020 has been a very difficult year for us, so travel is guaranteed for us this year, I can't stand it for much longer!!! Just have to decide exactly where to go!)

Comment

We're taking our two youngest Grandsons to Oak N Spruce in a few weeks .......... REALLY looking forward to it!!
                Perpetual Motion ~ Going Nowhere Fast!!

Comment

Our travel starts with the mountains and Jeeping until it gets hot. Then to the beach for a few weeks this summer. This year I scored one of the two penthouses with a hot tub and direct beach view. Taking the kids and grandkids. Nothing yet for fall. Winter is Hawaii then Mexico. The Mexico trip will be a bit different for us because of an exchange to the Grand Lux. It looks good in pictures but I know how that goes. I hope you all have some good trips this year.

Comment

I'm planning to travel to Asia.

Comment

I wanna see Montenegro so much

Comment

Working...
                      X