Villas de Santa Fe Sept. 28-Oct. 5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Villas de Santa Fe Sept. 28-Oct. 5

Just letting you know I just cancelled this reservation, so it may be available on RCI.
    Villas de Santa Fe (NM). Sat. Sept. 28-Oct. 5, 2019.
    We'd planned to extend the trip to see the opening balloon launches in Albuquerque on Oct. 5, but now have to attend a wedding elsewhere.
    My loss may be your luck!
    Jeanne

This is a great property and location in Santa Fe, and a great time to be there.
    Luanne

Comment

Originally posted by Luanne View Post
      This is a great property and location in Santa Fe, and a great time to be there.
      If location near the plaza is the criteria then this is a great property, other than that it has no resort feel, it is a former extended stay suite hotel.
      ... not enough time for all the timeshares ®

Comment

Originally posted by Spence View Post
        If location near the plaza is the criteria then this is a great property, other than that it has no resort feel, it is a former extended stay suite hotel.
        There are no "resort" timeshares in Santa Fe. It's all about location.

Villas de Santa Fe is within easy walking distance of the Plaza.
        Luanne

Comment

Originally posted by Jeanne Sz View Post
          Just letting you know I just cancelled this reservation, so it may be available on RCI.
          Villas de Santa Fe (NM). Sat. Sept. 28-Oct. 5, 2019.
          We'd planned to extend the trip to see the opening balloon launches in Albuquerque on Oct. 5, but now have to attend a wedding elsewhere.
          My loss may be your luck!
          Thanks for the heads up! Hope one of us got it. Fall will be an awesome time to visit Santa Fe.

Originally posted by Spence View Post
          It does have a fitness center and an outdoor swimming pool

Comment

Working...
          X