Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where is everybody going this spring/summer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rapmarks View Post
    Chris, when will you be on Marco island?
    I'll be there April 30 to May 4th.
    I'll be at HGVC Eagles Nest.
    Wanna come visit me?

Comment

Originally posted by chriskre View Post
      I'll be there April 30 to May 4th.
      I'll be at HGVC Eagles Nest.
      Wanna come visit me?
      That will be our last week here. In a fit f pique over being laid up with knee replacement, I booked to go north two to three weeks early. And the beaches here have red tide. So you might get a visitor.

Comment

Spring break was in Branson. We left Minneapolis after an overnight rain and snow, so the first 45 minutes was driving on ice. About 20 accidents in that drive. So, after a week in Branson, left after...Yup, ice and snow. Drove for 30 minutes with lots of hillbilly's driving into trees or flipping the cars over.

August will find me staying at Vino Bello in Napa CA. First 3 days I am going to a carnivorous plant convention. My new and weird hobby, growing plants that eat bugs. After that, I will be punishing my liver in wine country.

My wife and 2 of her girlfriends will be at the same resort about 3 weeks earlier. With that girls trip, I am better safe and sound in Minnesota.
        Don

Comment

Vintner, I think I can use those plants in the dells, mosquitoes have their headquarters under my deck.

Comment

Just got back from Daytona...a cruise and a week on Cocoa Beach in May, then heading to ME, New Brunswick and PEI this summer.

Comment

I am planing to going India trip with my Girl Friend in June and very excited to visit taj mahal

Comment

Hi. I'm also planning to spend my summer. I would like spend my summer to United State. I only choose this place just for Niagara Fall. Its an amazing, mind blowing place in the world. Once a time, when i wished to visit this place now it is going to be true. I'm very excited for it. I want to enjoy the nature in real ways. Its natural beauty grabs the attention of the tourist. A person who visit this place he/she can never forget the charm of this places. I also want to have some sweet memories of this place. When i'll come back from the trip i'll share amazing photographs.

Comment

Going to Nashville in Feb to celebrate my birthday . May is Las Vegas and I will abe going to Charter Club in Marco in August. Hey Chris wouldn't it be wild if we had the same week. I will have to check to be sure .

Comment

Alaska!!!

I want to go there. I have no plan or friends over there but I want to visit this amazing place. Hope I wouldn't finish as the guy from the Into the Wild. Just I need to finish all my orders for my job and I guess I will go in June.
                    vintner
                    Super Moderator
                    Last edited by vintner; 10-11-2018, 08:33 AM. Reason: Warning-I have deleted your spam link. One more time and you are gone.

Comment

Originally posted by shaggy View Post
                      Going to Nashville in Feb to celebrate my birthday . May is Las Vegas and I will abe going to Charter Club in Marco in August. Hey Chris wouldn't it be wild if we had the same week. I will have to check to be sure .
                      Did you go to Charter Club?
                      I ended up renting my unit to a friend cause of course I got sick again. Uggggh.

Comment

We stayed a little later in Wisconsin this summer and fly home on monday. Stayed to help with grandsons. Had three flag football games tonight, wind chill around thirty degrees. Won’t stay this late again.

Comment

Originally posted by rapmarks View Post
                          We leaned on these fat burners for men and stayed a little later in Wisconsin this summer and fly home on monday. Stayed to help with grandsons. Had three flag football games tonight, wind chill around thirty degrees. Won?t stay this late again.
                          Probably going to be spending a lot of time in Florida next Summer. My parents moved there a few months ago and I usually spend a good month to month and a half of my Summer with them.
                          Dalrymple
                          Last edited by Dalrymple; 10-12-2023, 07:44 AM.

Comment

2019 will be busier for us than 2018. Next month we are going to Orlando with the whole gang - staying at Marriott Grande Villas. April we will be going to Morritt's in Grand Cayman, and in July we will be using our new 3BR Presidential Villas at Plantation Resort in Myrtle Beach. I'm looking forward to it!
                            I still have too many RCI TPUs left and will have to combine in order not to lose.

- - - Updated - - -

2019 will be busier for us than 2018. Next month we are going to Orlando with the whole gang - staying at Marriott Grande Villas. April we will be going to Morritt's in Grand Cayman, and in July we will be using our new 3BR Presidential Villas at Plantation Resort in Myrtle Beach. I'm looking forward to it!
                            I still have too many RCI TPUs left and will have to combine in order not to lose.
                            Jacki

Comment

Working...
                            X