Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone having trouble finding exchange availability ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone having trouble finding exchange availability ?

My searches have come up empty. Is everybody looking to go on vacation this year or using whatever weeks they banked and are expiring this year ?

I also am finding nothing I want. Everyone must be grabbing good stuff.

Comment

Still a problem for me. I managed to get a week at a resort I wanted in NH about a month ago. I imagine that things will get better as the covid risk gets lower and the old covid banked weeks expire.

Comment

there were a ton of nice beach summer resorts now nothing
        Timeshareforums Shirts and Mugs on sale now! http://www.cafepress.com/ts4ms

Comment

I was looking at RCI extra vacations and found a Wapato Point 2 bed unit for about $550 for the week. I grabbed it for my grandkids but decided to use it to go fishing instead. Still working on other things but expect to be in Mexico and Hawaii next winter with some of it already booked.

What do you East Coasters like to get ?

Comment

Originally posted by easyrider View Post

What do you East Coasters like to get ?
            The Wife wants summer beach as close to NY as we can,

Comment

For me it's Cape Cod and the NH mountains. I'm getting old and don't want to travel over 400 miles for a vacation. When I used to go to Cancun it was for 2 or 3 weeks as one week was just not enough, At about 2-1/2 weeks I was ready to go home.

Comment

Originally posted by bigfrank View Post
                The Wife wants summer beach as close to NY as we can,
                Do you still head to Atlantic City ? It looked like it would be a fun place in the summer.

Comment

Originally posted by tonyg View Post
                  For me it's Cape Cod and the NH mountains. I'm getting old and don't want to travel over 400 miles for a vacation. When I used to go to Cancun it was for 2 or 3 weeks as one week was just not enough, At about 2-1/2 weeks I was ready to go home.
                  My wife likes a couple of weeks but I think when its cold here I could stay there until its warm here. We did a month in Nuevo Vallarta and two weeks in Waikiki. That wasn't long enough for me. It was still really cold here in Feb. Eventually I think we might rent a place for a couple of months in Mexico after we run our RTU's Mexico time shares out.

Comment

Two weeks ago I had lots of choices for Caribbean in Feb - March.. now I can only find one day points reservations. Do you think this is hurricane related?

Comment

Probably just that it's a high demand time - President's week and spring break. Hurricane season is long gone by then.

Comment

I have found that most availability is in Dec-Jan

Comment

I've been looking since November '22 and still haven't found a week I want in II.

Comment

Working...
                          X