Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is RCI (or II) a must for East Coasters who want cheap vacations?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I owned 2 VRI resorts for years and never exchanged them internally. One was Foxrun, and I got such good trades plus an AC in II that I deposited it there each year. The other was Sweetwater in Waikiki and RCI gave me lots of TPUs for that one, so they got it each year. The internal trade system looked good, though.
    Jacki

Comment

Originally posted by jackio View Post
      I owned 2 VRI resorts for years and never exchanged them internally. One was Foxrun, and I got such good trades plus an AC in II that I deposited it there each year. The other was Sweetwater in Waikiki and RCI gave me lots of TPUs for that one, so they got it each year. The internal trade system looked good, though.
      RCI used to give VRI a preference with a home priority so I traded my unit for SW FL beach a few years.
      I got decent trades going from a 1 bedroom at Fort lauderdale to a 2 bedroom in Fort Myers beach.
      Then they took away the trades thru RCI and started their own VRIety exchange which is really
      just Trading Places International with a few extra resorts for VRI.
      It was free to join.
      I'm not sure if it still exists since I no longer own that unit but it was a good thing for VRI owners that
      didn't want to pay fro RCI.

Comment

Working...
      X