Love it when things work out!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Love it when things work out!

RCI has been very quirky today. I had trouble getting on, logging in, searching, etc. I do not like to search around the site, but today I just looked to see if anything near me was available this coming summer. I was thrilled to snag a 2BR Suites at Hershey for July 14th!
    Jacki

Nice grab!!!

Comment

Originally posted by jackio View Post
      rci has been very quirky today. I had trouble getting on, logging in, searching, etc. I do not like to search around the site, but today i just looked to see if anything near me was available this coming summer. I was thrilled to snag a 2br suites at hershey for july 14th!

Really nice!!!!
      Perpetual Motion ~ Going Nowhere Fast!!

Comment

Nice

Comment

Anyone hungry for chocolate?
          RCI Member Since 24-Aug-1989/150-plus Exchanges***THE TIMESHARE GRIM REAPER~~~Exchanging/Searching/SW Florida/MO/AR/IA/Consumer Advocacy/Estate Planning/Sports/Boating/Fishing/Golf/Lake-living/Retirement****Sometimes ya just gotta be a dick

Comment

Enjoy!

Comment

Winner, winner, chicken dinner!
              I don't think I have ever seen a high season there sitting on-line and now I know someone who got one!

WOOHOO!
              Lawren
              ------------------------
              There are many wonderful places in the world, but one of my favourite places is on the back of my horse.
              - Rolf Kopfle

Comment

RCI has been very quirky today. I had trouble getting on, logging in, searching, etc. I do not like to search around the site, but today I just looked to see if anything near me was available this coming summer. I was thrilled to snag a 2BR Suites at Hershey for July 14th!
                Oh, snap! I've been looking at Mid-Atlantic twice a day at least for this summer and next. I didn't even see that! Good catch!

Comment

Nice! Glad you were there to catch it!!!!

Maria

Comment

I will be going to EMBARCADERO on July 15th in Oregon or Id be hiding in your suitcase !!

Comment

Excellent! Congratulations.

Comment

That is great! I love that feeling when an exchange works! Just got a good one for early Sept. 2018 through Trading Places- exchanged my floater Oct. Smuggs week 2018 for The Cove at Yarmouth on Cape Cod. It took a lot of work on my point. I will post what I wrote on TUG on a separate thread so as to not hijack your thread. Enjoy!

Comment

Wow. That is a great exchange. And as we know. Few and far between. Enjoy!
                          Pat
                          *** My Website ***

Comment

Originally posted by mpumilia View Post
                            That is great! I love that feeling when an exchange works! Just got a good one for early Sept. 2018 through Trading Places- exchanged my floater Oct. Smuggs week 2018 for The Cove at Yarmouth on Cape Cod. It took a lot of work on my point. I will post what I wrote on TUG on a separate thread so as to not hijack your thread. Enjoy!
                            Glad it worked out for you after all your trouble.

Thanks everyone!
                            Jacki

Comment

wow!

Comment

Working...
                              X