Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

First Ongoing Request with RCI for DVC (includes DVC/RCI Codes)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*faint*
    This is difficult to keep up with.

OK, so I might have missed the boat, so we'll see. Hoping that we get a little luck. Bonnet Creek is always a nice, close-by back-up if we have to pay cash (or if anything opens up there).

Can't wait until DS is a lot older so we wont be so time crunched and location-bound. There are only so many hours that he is awake that matches with park opening hours! If WDW could open at 7a, it would we right on our schedule... LOL

Comment

Originally posted by chriskre View Post
      Nothing is set in stone. Numbers can and do change from week to week.
      Agreed, they certainly do change from week to week. I'm only commenting on what I've seen posted elsewhere with people who have reserved for March already. The numbers changes are hard to keep up with!

Comment

Originally posted by dvf_diva View Post
        *faint*
        This is difficult to keep up with.

OK, so I might have missed the boat, so we'll see. Hoping that we get a little luck. Bonnet Creek is always a nice, close-by back-up if we have to pay cash (or if anything opens up there).

Can't wait until DS is a lot older so we wont be so time crunched and location-bound. There are only so many hours that he is awake that matches with park opening hours! If WDW could open at 7a, it would we right on our schedule... LOL
        I wouldn't say you've missed the boat yet. This past Friday, they deposited last week of March and first week of April. There were also some early March dates that I saw too. However I remember others looking for mid March, and that was hard to come by. Get your OGS out there now, if you don't have it already. You may be able to catch some a reservation from someone who releases their hold. And there possibly can be a deposit still coming for Mid March too! Good Luck!

Comment

Yup, OGS submitted last Monday, but I don't know what 52 TPU will match me from DVC.

Unfortunately, I put in geographic area, so it keeps matching me to resorts other than the DVC ones I specified. I can't modify my search, but at least I know now for next search!

Comment

Originally posted by dvf_diva View Post
            Yup, OGS submitted last Monday, but I don't know what 52 TPU will match me from DVC.

Unfortunately, I put in geographic area, so it keeps matching me to resorts other than the DVC ones I specified. I can't modify my search, but at least I know now for next search!
            Why can't you modify your OGS?

I went back to look at some reports and saw people were getting 1 BR's in the low 40's and 2 BR's in the mid to upper 40's for March. I did see some report that they did get mid march check in dates. This was about 10 days ago.

Comment

Can't find a way to delete the part specifying region without submitting a new search and getting into back of queue.
              I need to become more adept at using RCI's (terrible) interface.

Comment

Originally posted by johnf0614 View Post
                I went back to look at some reports and saw people were getting 1 BR's in the low 40's and 2 BR's in the mid to upper 40's for March. I did see some report that they did get mid march check in dates. This was about 10 days ago.
                There's hope! There's hope!
                Thanks for letting me know to keep on keeping on. We'll see if it is meant to be. *fingers crossed*

We actually have an exchange for SXM the second half of DS's spring break, but airfare is almost $900 per person! DH and I are thinking of just canning that trip and going to WDW for two weeks, if we've got APs anyway...

Comment

There is hope! I'm waiting on an April week for DVC

Comment

did you ever have luck?

Comment

Originally posted by triniciak View Post
                      did you ever have luck?
                      Hello and welcome to TS4Ms,

A gentle reminder athat it is better to ask a new question if you want answers then pulling up a thread from two and three years ago. Chances are you might not hear back!
                      And the information generally is not current as rules of exchanging and what gets deposited are always changing.
                      We are all happy to assist new members.
                      Pat
                      *** My Website ***

Comment

Originally posted by GrayFal View Post
                        Hello and welcome to TS4Ms,

A gentle reminder athat it is better to ask a new question if you want answers then pulling up a thread from two and three years ago. Chances are you might not hear back!
                        And the information generally is not current as rules of exchanging and what gets deposited are always changing.
                        We are all happy to assist new members.
                        Thank you! I didn't catch that it was from so long ago

Comment

Working...
                        X