Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: New Orleans Recommendations

I corresponded with Nikki today to ask a couple of questions because we are looking at buying a unit to replace the one we sold a couple of years ago (and I've regretted it since we did it). She gave me an update:

"our building is closed temporarily until the end of the year. We are in process of the last stages of remediation and starting on the demolition to the areas that were affected. It is too early for us to give you a date of our reopening but as soon as we get those dates we will alert the owners. Our check- in area was affected dramatically by the water that was used to put out the fire along with the entire first floor of the building. All the owners that this fire has affected will receive another week in 2021. We will let all the owners know when we are getting to the rebuild stage as we will be able to give a better timeline for a reopening once demolition is over."
    Scott

Quote Originally Posted by scootr5 View Post
    I corresponded with Nikki today to ask a couple of questions because we are looking at buying a unit to replace the one we sold a couple of years ago (and I've regretted it since we did it). She gave me an update:

"our building is closed temporarily until the end of the year. We are in process of the last stages of remediation and starting on the demolition to the areas that were affected. It is too early for us to give you a date of our reopening but as soon as we get those dates we will alert the owners. Our check- in area was affected dramatically by the water that was used to put out the fire along with the entire first floor of the building. All the owners that this fire has affected will receive another week in 2021. We will let all the owners know when we are getting to the rebuild stage as we will be able to give a better timeline for a reopening once demolition is over."
    Thank you for the update. I am concerned that there will be a special assessment.
    Jacki

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789