Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: DRI THE Club - Specials and/or offers

DRI THE Club - Specials and/or offers

If you've received an email with a link to what you feel are the latest specials, please post in this sticky thread, those who have signed up with DRI don't always get them, so please post what info you can and especially the link if possible. Be aware that DRI has the following statement on many of their special offers:

ęCopyright 2009 Diamond Resorts Holdings, LLC. All rights reserved. Unauthorized duplication is a violation of applicable state, federal and international laws.

Quote Originally Posted by dale7 View Post
    ... not enough time for all the timeshares «

Quote Originally Posted by Spence View Post
    If you've received an email with a link to what you feel are the latest specials, please post in this sticky thread, those who have signed up with DRI don't always get them, so please post what info you can and especially the link if possible. Be aware that DRI has the following statement on many of their special offers:

ęCopyright 2009 Diamond Resorts Holdings, LLC. All rights reserved. Unauthorized duplication is a violation of applicable state, federal and international laws.
    Spence

Can I use a link to the site or does copyright keep us from doing that I don't want this forum to get in trouble.

Dale

Quote Originally Posted by dale7 View Post
    Spence
    Can I use a link to the site or does copyright keep us from doing that I don't want this forum to get in trouble.
    Dale
    Whatever I post should be considered my personal opinion and/or experience and is in no way an indictment of any company or individual.
    I would think that a link and or info to/from a publicity accessible site on the public internet would be acceptable to DRI, but I've been wrong before.
    ... not enough time for all the timeshares «

Spence, Thanks so much for starting this sticky!

i would thing dri should thank this forum to posting their specials, which unfortunately are not making it to all members...unless they are concerned with non-members seeing these specials ?
    Posted via Mobile Device

Escape and Explore with
    Diamond Resorts International«

https://filestore.xmr3.com/780909/11...713/index.html

Spence thanks for the sticky.

Dale

Springtime Specials

Springtime Specials from THE Club(R) at Diamond Resorts International(R)

If non_members see and these are good deals, more reason to join THE CLUB !
    Posted via Mobile Device

Diamond Resorts International(R) Announces New Resort Affiliations in South Africa

https://filestore.xmr3.com/780909/11...816/index.html

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast