Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Second one in the arm.

Quote Originally Posted by tonyg View Post
    Don't believe everything you read. I don't expect a return to near normal until late June and then only if there are no glitches or serious mutations. We may be wearing masks until 2022.
    What would be normal I wonder. I kind of like restaurant workers wearing masks. Our area was one of the first hit in the USA and it looks like we are officially in phase 2. Supposedly we have 4 or 5 variants in our area. Did everyone here get the shot yet ? I read that a shipment finally made it over but no one knows what to do.

I've gotten the first shot and am scheduled for the second one on March 9.

Technically, since our grand daughter and her husband moved back to our house and we are over 50 we qualify for the vaccine. Over here you have to be 65 to get the shot unless you are a health care worker. I'm in no hurry. I kind of hope the Johnson shot becomes available in our area by the time we can get the shot. 1 shot seems better than 2.

Quote Originally Posted by easyrider View Post
    no hurry. I kind of hope the Johnson shot becomes available in our area by the time we can get the shot. 1 shot seems better than 2.
    Sounds painful.

Quote Originally Posted by easyrider View Post
    no hurry. I kind of hope the Johnson shot becomes available in our area by the time we can get the shot. 1 shot seems better than 2.
    Sounds painful.

Quote Originally Posted by tonyg View Post
    Sounds painful.
    That was funny.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12