Thread: Travel Influencer

Travel Influencer

Who are Timeshare Travel Influencer?
    They are...

Experienced Travelers who are willing to share their vacation travel knowledge and views on social media and forums like Timeshareforums.com

There are a number of benefits to be gained from travel Influencers - so let our friendly and helpful timeshare members and guests help influence you or your group with your timeshare vacation travels.

Never heard of this
    Thanks!

I'm glad that many people share their experiences on social media and forums because it helps a lot with future vacations. Like, you read and find out what problems you can face and how to avoid them.

Quote Originally Posted by Alfafinyb View Post
    I'm glad that many people share their experiences on social media and forums because it helps a lot with future vacations. Like, you read and find out what problems you can face and how to avoid them.
    Yeah, I agree with you.
    When I don't know where I should go with my family and what places I should visit, I check travelers' Instagram or read different forums. It's quite helpful because sometimes we can't decide and look for a professional's opinion. Also, we get to know about the place and know what to do in some moments. They're like aLcommercial link removed], haha. But like I said, I appreciate that people have the passion to blog and aren't ashamed to share their experiences.
    I hope that they won't stop doing it.
    Last edited by tonyg; 09-05-2021 at 07:54 AM. Reason: link to commercial site