Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Love it when things work out!

Love it when things work out!

RCI has been very quirky today. I had trouble getting on, logging in, searching, etc. I do not like to search around the site, but today I just looked to see if anything near me was available this coming summer. I was thrilled to snag a 2BR Suites at Hershey for July 14th!
    Jacki

Super Moderator Glitter Brunello's Avatar
    Nice grab!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jackio View Post
    rci has been very quirky today. I had trouble getting on, logging in, searching, etc. I do not like to search around the site, but today i just looked to see if anything near me was available this coming summer. I was thrilled to snag a 2br suites at hershey for july 14th!

Really nice!!!!
    Perpetual Motion ~ Going Nowhere Fast!!

Nice

Please excuse me, I'm a Dick. Not a moron just a Dick
    Anyone hungry for chocolate?
    RCI Member Since 24-Aug-1989/150-plus Exchanges***THE TIMESHARE GRIM REAPER~~~Exchanging/Searching/SW Florida/MO/AR/IA/Consumer Advocacy/Estate Planning/Sports/Boating/Fishing/Golf/Lake-living/Retirement****Sometimes ya just gotta be a dick

Malibu Beach Barbie & A Super Moderator lawren2's Avatar
    Winner, winner, chicken dinner!
    I don't think I have ever seen a high season there sitting on-line and now I know someone who got one!

WOOHOO!
    Lawren
    ------------------------
    There are many wonderful places in the world, but one of my favourite places is on the back of my horse.
    - Rolf Kopfle

Quote Originally Posted by jackio View Post
    RCI has been very quirky today. I had trouble getting on, logging in, searching, etc. I do not like to search around the site, but today I just looked to see if anything near me was available this coming summer. I was thrilled to snag a 2BR Suites at Hershey for July 14th!
    Oh, snap! I've been looking at Mid-Atlantic twice a day at least for this summer and next. I didn't even see that! Good catch!

Nice! Glad you were there to catch it!!!!

Maria

I will be going to EMBARCADERO on July 15th in Oregon or Id be hiding in your suitcase !!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast