Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Shelby Resorts.com Wyndham Rental. Opinions

Lightbulb

Not interested in Branson etc , our trip planned for the USVI STT

Quote Originally Posted by JLB View Post
    Just curious . . . are there others ways of getting a Wyndham week for $249?

Please excuse me, I'm a Dick. Not a moron just a Dick
    Quote Originally Posted by Tia View Post
    Not interested in Branson etc , our trip planned for the USVI STT
    That's the problem of using an example.
    RCI Member Since 24-Aug-1989/150-plus Exchanges***THE TIMESHARE GRIM REAPER~~~Exchanging/Searching/SW Florida/MO/AR/IA/Consumer Advocacy/Estate Planning/Sports/Boating/Fishing/Golf/Lake-living/Retirement****Sometimes ya just gotta be a dick

The topic of the thread was/is Shelby Resorts. Thanks for replies so far re Shelby Resorts.

Shelby says they will provide a confirmation # 2 weeks before. I have not heard back via email re my request for sooner confirmation nor a conference call with Wyndham re .

Silver Contributor and supermoderator GrayFal's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tia View Post
    The topic of the thread was/is Shelby Resorts. Thanks for replies so far re Shelby Resorts.

Shelby says they will provide a confirmation # 2 weeks before. I have not heard back via email re my request for sooner confirmation nor a conference call with Wyndham re .
    I have copied the posts that pertain to Shelby Resorts Rental agency here..... To separate it from the discussion about renting RCI exchanges which is not relate to Tia's question

Tia, in the future for your rentals, I can recommend Ron Parise. Have many friends who have done business with him. You just need to contact him before the 10 month mark when the reservation for Wyndham point owners opens up. Or rent directly from owners on the BBC Yahoo Group (if you still belong)

Thanks Pat
    For renting directly from owners, no longer on the Beach Club yahoo as no longer own, so got dropped by person that runs the group. Do still belong to the Castle yahoo group and have posted there re, so few people make use of yahoo groups unfortunately.

Will keep the 10 month mark in mind in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by GrayFal View Post
    I have copied the posts that pertain to Shelby Resorts Rental agency here..... To separate it from the discussion about renting RCI exchanges which is not relate to Tia's question

Tia, in the future for your rentals, I can recommend Ron Parise. Have many friends who have done business with him. You just need to contact him before the 10 month mark when the reservation for Wyndham point owners opens up. Or rent directly from owners on the BBC Yahoo Group (if you still belong)

I went ahead and rented from Shelby and all turned out well.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12