Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: RCI pisses me off !!

Silver Contributor and supermoderator GrayFal's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by shaggy View Post
    It was a 1BR with an August week ( think checking in on the 11th) I did try to find out before hand but they couldn't tell me ???? Tis OK, I know next time to go try II . or just put it in VRIety exchange. I did so love it before they went to tpu's. If Wyndham didn't pay my RCI dues I wouldn't be with them.
    An August week at this resort would be a great trader in II.
    Try to deposit 10-12 months out for the best bang. And Chris is correct in that you will most likely get an AC as well.

When RCI went to Points Lite, I quit depositing with them. I still had some time left on a long term cheap SA membership, but that clock has run down and I am now free from RCI. I still have deposits with UKRE, SFX, and DAE, where I do my trading now. SFX has gotten me in to London, something I was never able to do with RCI, and has even offered me two other London weeks. DAE has gotten me lots of good summer trades in Europe. I have gotten a couple of good offers from UKRE, but for times I could not go.

Who needs RCI and their numbers racket and rental racket? There are better options out there!

Quote Originally Posted by happymum View Post
    Ukre?
    www.ukre.co.uk

Thanks.

Hummm, this may be a good place for my week 32 Galway Bay Cottage.

Joy
    Peace, if it ever exists, will not be based on the fear of war but on the love of peace.

Herman Wouk

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123