Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Repeat of Interval Confirmations received this morning

Nothing for me.

Silver Contributor and supermoderator GrayFal's Avatar
    Got another one today.

This is such a tease for me as I have three ongoing searches in place.

Contributor - Bronze
    Cool. I didn't realize you could have more than one ongoing search at a time. Good to know.

On another note, I see that the new AC I received is once again good for "anything in Flexchange." That gives it some value in my opinion. Maybe I will actually use it.

Quote Originally Posted by GrayFal View Post
    Got another one today.

This is such a tease for me as I have three ongoing searches in place.

Silver Contributor and supermoderator GrayFal's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by catwgirl View Post
    Cool. I didn't realize you could have more than one ongoing search at a time. Good to know.

On another note, I see that the new AC I received is once again good for "anything in Flexchange." That gives it some value in my opinion. Maybe I will actually use it.
    That IS a good one, like the "old days". What did you deposit to get that one?

You can have searches on any deposited unit and with Marriott there is also a request first feature that allows you to put in a search without first depositing.

Got mine today, two identical in two envelopes run through different PB postage machines on the same day.

Super Moderator Glitter Brunello's Avatar
    And on the other end of the spectrum, I was just perusing my exchange history and found a confirmed week for HI 2017 that I never got notified of. It was confirmed on 1/6/16, so still in the window when people were getting repeat confirmations, and I never got an original one! I may actually be to use the week, but won't know tip after this summer. I could try to cancel even though it's well past 24 hours but prob not worth it this point. Still, if anyone wants dibs on Kona Coast 2 bedroom 7/1/17 in case I can't use it, let me know.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12