Trying to figure out my invoices for fees on the Club portion of my account. [U]We had the US Base Standard Assessment, the US Point Standard Assessment and The Club Dues on the invoice in the past. This year is a whole new story and not good. Read the fine print on your bill, there are now 3, yes count'em that is 3 Club Assessments. The Club Base Standard Assessment, The Club Point Standard Assessment and The Club Point Collection Assessment. In my case this raises my Club Dues by 229% raising my total bill by 14.4%. At least the voluntary $5 ARDOC fee has disappeared. Here is how they define the fees:

THE ClubŪ Base Standard Assessment: A base fee paid equally by all members within the membership class irrespective of how many points they own. THE ClubŪ Point Standard Assessment: A per point fee assessed to all members within the membership class for points associated with Affiliated Resorts of THE ClubŪ. THE ClubŪ Point Collection Assessment: A per point fee assessed to all members within the membership class for points associated with Affiliated Collections of THE ClubŪ. This includes the Premiere Vacation Collection, Monarch Grand Vacation Club, Cabo Azul, Diamond Resorts California Members Association, Diamond Resorts Hawaii Members Association, Diamond Resorts U.S. Members Associations. Additionally, a per point fee is assessed to Qualifying Interests enrolled in THE Club Combinations SM.

Can anyone explain these more clearly, especially The Club Point Standard Assessment??