Thread: Looking for Belle Maison, checkin 9/4/15 for four nights

Super Moderator Glitter Brunello's Avatar

Looking for Belle Maison, checkin 9/4/15 for four nights

I seem to recall reading something about Wyndham making it harder for owners to rent out time, but I don't recall exactly. Anyway, if anyone has access please let me know. I realize we're a bit betwixt and between in terms of reservation windows.

TIA

There's a 1 bedroom and a handicap accessible 2 bedroom available for those dates. 121,200 points for the 1 bed, and 147K for the 2 bed. Ron Parise would probably be your cheapest option. I could get it for you if needed, but my cost is about $5.05 per thousand.
    Scott

I think she is shopping my offer which still stands ($5/1000 plus $100) Too bad she missed my recent facebook post. I had a million points at $3/1000, but they are gone

Quote Originally Posted by ronparise View Post
    I think she is shopping my offer which still stands ($5/1000 plus $100) Too bad she missed my recent facebook post. I had a million points at $3/1000, but they are gone
    Too bad. $5 is good, but I knew you sometimes have them in the $3-$4 range depending on when your stuff is expiring.
    Scott

Super Moderator Glitter Brunello's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by scootr5 View Post
    Too bad. $5 is good, but I knew you sometimes have them in the $3-$4 range depending on when your stuff is expiring.
    Quote Originally Posted by ronparise View Post
    Thanks everyone. I agree that the $5 is totally fair - unfortunately it turns out to be a little more than a nice hotel room in the center of the quarter, and the family member I was looking for decided to opt for that instead.

eta: And yes, I'm sorry I missed the FB post!

Platinum Contributor
    What is your facebook site?

Quote Originally Posted by riverdees05 View Post
    What is your facebook site?
    Wyndham Timeshare User Group
    Its not my group , it was started by Wes McLaughlin

https://www.facebook.com/groups/604919639644709/