Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2015 exchange plans completed

Since we bought our mobile home in Florida and spend the winters there, we don't use our timeshares nearly as much as we used to We did book a week here in Ontario for this summer, but otherwise nothing in the works. We are headed to South Korea this Thursday to visit DS, DIL and sweet grandbaby. Maybe we can do a quick trip to LV in October.

I dearly miss the hunt for those great exchanges!

Dori

Quote Originally Posted by shaggy View Post
    I just got notice from my MROP that I matched for end of Sept at Yellowstone/Jackson Hole. At the end of Sept I will be going to Montana to Glacier Nat'l Park. I've been wanting to do this like forever!! I've really had to cut back on my travels which makes me so sad but I'm living thru everyone else's. Next April I will be going to Las Vegas and I sure would like to go to the beach somewhere.
    Great news, Shaggy!
    I also just got an RCI match for Meadow Lake Resort next July, near Glacier National Park! We're excited also!

I have one 2015 exchange, for a summer canal boat in the UK, through DAE. My schedule has been so up in the air that planning has been difficult. I am back in the states at the moment, but the final details are being worked out for me to head back to eastern Europe with my job toward the end of the week. I may switch countries in 4-6 months though, and perhaps to a different part of the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Carolinian View Post
    I have one 2015 exchange, for a summer canal boat in the UK, through DAE. My schedule has been so up in the air that planning has been difficult. I am back in the states at the moment, but the final details are being worked out for me to head back to eastern Europe with my job toward the end of the week. I may switch countries in 4-6 months though, and perhaps to a different part of the world.

I'd like to try those canal boats some time.
    Jacki

Quote Originally Posted by jackio View Post
    I'd like to try those canal boats some time.
    Me too. Been wanting to do so for over 10 years waiting for the right time.
    Syd

Contributor - Bronze
    I can't figure out where I want to go next year. Except for visiting my daughter in Orlando, and an exchange to the Manhattan Club, I would really like to visit places where I have not been before. I just can't figure our where those places are. (

Silver Contributor and supermoderator GrayFal's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by catwgirl View Post
    I just can't figure our where those places are. (
    I hear ya.

This year I did a few bucket list trips, Australia and the Great Barrier Reef and an upcoming tour of China.

Next year I have some new places....non timeshare Costa Rico, TS Tortolla BVI and a return to Hunter Mountain after 30 years

And a lot of the same -Miami, Cayman Islands, Montauk, Jersey Shore, Aruba....need to maybe look at some new places...

It's nice to get confirmations fairly early and not be waiting for trades to come through at the last moment. We have a one bedroom booked first week of February at Disney Boardwalk Villas, two bedroom second week of June at Hope Lake Lodge in the Finger Lakes region of NY, two bedroom the third week in August at Acadia Village Resort in Maine, and I even have one week in 2016 booked for first week in February at the Scottsdale Camelback Resort.

Maybe this year - on your trip to Europe - or will you be just on the mainland....
    7 years of fulltime timesharing, only 6-7 months, now based in Puyallup, WA
    www.ronandjoanjourney@blogspot.com

Nice job of planning. With out good planning vacation time gets wasted

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12