Page 58 of 59 FirstFirst ... 84856575859 LastLast
Results 571 to 580 of 585

Thread: Please help the site. Use the link to amazon

  1. #571
    using the link all the time....going there right now!

  2. #572
    Quote Originally Posted by grest View Post
    using the link all the time....going there right now!
    Timeshareforums Shirts and Mugs on sale now! http://www.cafepress.com/ts4ms

  3. #573
    and again...

  4. #574
    Quote Originally Posted by grest View Post
    and again...
    Timeshareforums Shirts and Mugs on sale now! http://www.cafepress.com/ts4ms

  5. #575
    another small order today

  6. #576
    Quote Originally Posted by grest View Post
    another small order today
    Thank you for helping out
    Timeshareforums Shirts and Mugs on sale now! http://www.cafepress.com/ts4ms

  7. #577
    Geez, I forgot all about this Frank. I should be buying Amazon stuff over the holidays.

    Bill

  8. #578
    Please remember to use the Amazon link for your holiday shopping also remember that you have to add the items to your cart after you used the link. If items were in your cart prior to clicking the link the site will not get credit for the purchase
    Timeshareforums Shirts and Mugs on sale now! http://www.cafepress.com/ts4ms

  9. #579
    Quote Originally Posted by bigfrank View Post
    Please remember to use the Amazon link for your holiday shopping also remember that you have to add the items to your cart after you used the link. If items were in your cart prior to clicking the link the site will not get credit for the purchase
    If you are searching on Amazon, and find that special thing, save it to your wish list. Then, close out of Amazon and log into here. Get back into Amazon from the header link. Now, go to your wish list, add that item to your cart and checkout. The purchase is now credited to TS4M.
    Don

  10. #580
    Senior Member susieq's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    4,960
    I FINALLY remembered to use the link. I'm going to try to set up the bookmark to go through there!
    Perpetual Motion ~ Going Nowhere Fast!!

Page 58 of 59 FirstFirst ... 84856575859 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •