Thread: Hilarious Southwest Airline Pre-Flight Show

Hilarious Southwest Airline Pre-Flight Show

Southwest must hire ex-comedians for some of their flights or have someone writing these skits for them.
    Some of them are hilarious.
    Enjoy.

I've been on many SW flights with flight attendants who were just as witty. I wonder why this one is getting so much attention?
    Luanne

Luanne - I agree. I thought she was fine, but not that much better than others that I have had on WestJet.

I saw this on the Today show and wondered "what the heck?" It wasn't any more amazing that other flight attendants.
    Luanne

Dh just asked if I'd read the article that went along with the video. I hadn't. Evidently the flight attendant wanted a video that would go viral to get the attention of some people (he said someone from SNL). So she had it filmed and posted it. Not I'm not sure what I think.
    Luanne

Wow! Tough crowd here. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by WanderLust View Post
    Wow! Tough crowd here. LOL
    Not tough. Just been on enough SW flights to know this isn't all that unusual.
    Luanne

Please excuse me, I'm a Dick. Not a moron just a Dick
    On an Allegiant flight a few back, the pilot actually stepped out and did a pre-flight show. He was hilarious, but the only line I remember is, "We'll be fighting a headwind all the way, but I'm gonna fly this bad boy like I stole it."

Allegiant pilots and employees have had a hard time with management, but you'd never know it when they are working. They have always been cordial and professional in a loosey-goosey way. I think because of their biz model, they are at home at night, after flying a few thousand miles.
    RCI Member Since 24-Aug-1989/150-plus Exchanges***THE TIMESHARE GRIM REAPER~~~Exchanging/Searching/SW Florida/MO/AR/IA/Consumer Advocacy/Estate Planning/Sports/Boating/Fishing/Golf/Lake-living/Retirement****Sometimes ya just gotta be a dick