Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: WYN Branson Resorts

Thank you all. Won't have to worry about cold... going in July! As long as I have this group of collective experience, what shows or things in the area are not to be missed? Is there a discount ticket supplier, or best to deal with the venue?

Please excuse me, I'm a Dick. Not a moron just a Dick
    http://www.1branson.com/forum/

With over 100 shows and attractions, I stopped long ago suggesting what is best. But, there's plenty of folks on that forum who will tell you what to like and how to be. 7 degrees there right now, so they may be a little cranky.

But . . . SIX . . . google them.
    RCI Member Since 24-Aug-1989/150-plus Exchanges***THE TIMESHARE GRIM REAPER~~~Exchanging/Searching/SW Florida/MO/AR/IA/Consumer Advocacy/Estate Planning/Sports/Boating/Fishing/Golf/Lake-living/Retirement****Sometimes ya just gotta be a dick

WOW. I had no idea. Will check back with that site when I have more time! Lots of info....

Here's what I meant by SIX:

http://www.thesixshow.com/

I'm pretty sure a selection of shows will come to the resort, each do a number, and then offer deals. You might check with the resort.

In the old days, Pre-TS4Ms, DW & I would attend those with folks from another forum. We could meet, chat, get entertained, and a decent little catered dinner. We did that at many of the resorts, with people like Rapmarkses, Topeka Tom, Mr. and Mrs. Libraria, and others.

I also met with/lunched with several at Big Cedar, and others we just went out on the ***Boat, as long as they brought me fried chicken and Bud Light. We'd have people pull up in the driveway, get out, stared at me, and say stuff like, "Just wanted to see what kinda guy would invite complete strangers out for boat ride."
    Last edited by JLB; 03-03-2014 at 06:25 PM.
    RCI Member Since 24-Aug-1989/150-plus Exchanges***THE TIMESHARE GRIM REAPER~~~Exchanging/Searching/SW Florida/MO/AR/IA/Consumer Advocacy/Estate Planning/Sports/Boating/Fishing/Golf/Lake-living/Retirement****Sometimes ya just gotta be a dick

We've stayed in Branson a few times. Prefer Mountain Vista. You check in across the road, then go to your resort. It's smaller and quieter, but closer than Big Cedar to what Branson has to offer.
    Jeanne

Quote Originally Posted by Jeanne Sz View Post
    We've stayed in Branson a few times. Prefer Mountain Vista. You check in across the road, then go to your resort. It's smaller and quieter, but closer than Big Cedar to what Branson has to offer.
    For the most part, Big Cedar does not care what Branson has to offer.

- - - - - -

Sorry, it's The Falls. I would go Mountain Vista, The Meadows, and then The Falls.

Mountain Vista because it is newer and less HUGE.
    Last edited by JLB; 03-03-2014 at 08:05 PM.

JLB... Last of the surgeries are done and Kevin has just started to swing a club! He is discouraged after no play for 3 years, but it is what it is (he hates that).
    He may only be able to play 9, any suggestions? At least he can see the area and look forward to being there again to play to his hearts content!

He needs to take on a less-challenging, touristy course . . . Thousand Hills in town or Holiday Hills east on 76.

Too bad he's not up to something like Payne Stewart, where he would get the JLB perks.

Well he will certainly look forward to his normal play and the JLB perks next trip!!
    Thank you.

Does anyone here want to rent out a place in Branson? Thanks!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast