Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: TRansfer of Mystic Dunes Diamond

Question TRansfer of Mystic Dunes Diamond

HI, we just got a couple of Mystic Dunes weeks and I was going to mail the deeds to Tempus this morning, but their site is down and the phone is now answered Diamond. So, any idea where I send these? Greg
    Yes it is Safe in Mexico

http://www.timeshareparadise.net

Diamond took over Mystic Dunes. Call 1-800-374-2582 and explain what you want to do. They should be able to put you in touch with the right people.

Thanks

I did call the Diamond people and found out where to send the deed, I just missed doing there to Tempus that had no transfer fee, a $500 hit that I had not planned on, oh well. Greg
    Yes it is Safe in Mexico

Quote Originally Posted by aliikai2 View Post
    I did call the Diamond people and found out where to send the deed, I just missed doing there to Tempus that had no transfer fee, a $500 hit that I had not planned on, oh well. Greg

that is really lousy!

I think they are scam. Call them and tell them what you really want to do.

Quote Originally Posted by aliikai2 View Post
    Hi Greg,

It is true that Mystic Dunes is now part of the Diamond Resorts International® family; however, things are continuing to function as they did prior to the acquisition at the present time. You can still reach out to Client services at either clientservices@tempusselect.com or call us at 1-800-463-7256 for regular account inquiries or for more information on transferring your ownership. If you would like additional information on the acquisition, please feel free to email us at HospitalityMgmt@diamondresorts.com. We want to ensure that you are receiving accurate and up to date information in order to make informed decisions concerning your ownership.

I hope this helps!

DiamondResorts,

I am a Mystic Dunes owner and have received a couple of general messages on the transition, but little specific information so far. Glad to see you on this forum.

My biggest question is whether this may open me up to exchanging my Mystic Dunes unit with RCI now. It is my only II only resort and I have trouble using it with II. SO hoping a dual-affiliation will result from the change.

Give me some good news?

Thanks,

Sheila

Thanks, so

Was I given incorrect info on where to send the deeds and the need for a $250 Transfer Fee? If so when they arrive at Reconveyance, will the send them back to on to Tempus or? Greg

Quote Originally Posted by DiamondResorts View Post
    Hi Greg,

It is true that Mystic Dunes is now part of the Diamond Resorts International® family; however, things are continuing to function as they did prior to the acquisition at the present time. You can still reach out to Client services at either clientservices@tempusselect.com or call us at 1-800-463-7256 for regular account inquiries or for more information on transferring your ownership. If you would like additional information on the acquisition, please feel free to email us at HospitalityMgmt@diamondresorts.com. We want to ensure that you are receiving accurate and up to date information in order to make informed decisions concerning your ownership.

I hope this helps!
    Yes it is Safe in Mexico

need help - mystic dunes owners

hi
    just had call from diamond resorts telling us that mystic dunes is going into backrupcy and diamond resorts would like us to go to tenerife to explain they are the new owners etc, not really understanding any of this and having paid a huge amount to mystic over the years (+ £6000 in feb last year to upgrade!) im not sure what the best course of action is?
    do we lose all we have paid to mystic and our holidays?
    will we end up having to pay loads out to diamond to transfer etc?
    feel really sad and upset as we brought mystic timeshare as our honeymoon present and have had some good holidays thereand thru interval, we also brought extra weeks in feb for our kids, which im assuming is not now valid?
    please help

Sounds like you got an exceptionally "liberal with the truth" salesperson. I got a similar call yesterday but didn't let the very pleasant person get far enough to get the location of the trip they wanted to give us.

Bottom line is, they will manage the resort. You'll still own what you own unless you choose to fall for their sales pitch. My biggest concern is that the maintenance fees will go way up. My biggest hope is they might affiliate with RCI. I'd like to boot II and this is my only II only resort.

Sheila

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast